Shortcode for placing adsense ads within pages and posts.
Comes with 6 built in ad types that can each use a different adsense ad slot id.
Above Fold Square (msquare)
Vertical Links (vlink)
Horizontal Links (hlink)
Mobile Banner (mbanner)
Large Mobile Banner (lmbanner)
Tries to fit in with responsive layouts. I’d like to know of any issues there. The above fold square type changes into a 320×50 ad on mobile screens
In the post editor there is a new “Carrot” button in the visual editor as well as split out buttons in the code editor.
Supporting future development
If you like Ad Short, please rate and review it here in the WordPress Plugin Directory. If you like, you may Donate. Thank you!
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/plugin-namedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- In the plugins panel click (or Tools -> Ad Short) settings.
- Add your Adsense client/publisher ID
- Create ads of appropriate type in Adsense
- For each ad type you created, add its ID into the plugin settings
You are now ready to begin using the plugin in the post or page editor.
- Where is my Adsense Publisher ID?
While logged into Adsense, click your email in the top right to reveal your Publisher ID.
- How do I get Ad IDs?
In Adsense, click “My Ads” > “New Ad Unit”. Create an add for the desired type. Back on the “My Ads” screen, you will see your ad and copy the text under the “ID” column.
- I’ve done all you asked and added ads to a page and they aren’t showing?
Ensure your Publisher ID is correct. Ensure Ad IDs are correct. Ensure you inserted your shortcodes into your post or page. Ensure your site is allowed to display ads (in adsense settings). If your ad IDs are new, wait at least an hour and refresh the page.
نقد و بررسیها
نقد و بررسیای برای این افزونه یافت نشد.
توسعه دهندگان و همکاران
“Ad Short” نرم افزار متن باز است. افراد زیر در این افزونه مشارکت کردهاند.مشارکت کنندگان
- Added a new square type ad to be used above the fold on mobile devices. It will turn into a 320×50 ad to comply with adsense policies
- Public Release