AIOSEO – The Best WordPress SEO Plugin & Toolkit
All in One SEO for WordPress is the original WordPress SEO plugin started in 2007. Over 3 million smart website owners use AIOSEO to properly setup WordPress SEO, so their websites can rank higher in search engines.
We believe you shouldn’t have to hire an SEO expert or developer to properly setup WordPress SEO. That’s why we built AIOSEO as the most comprehensive WordPress SEO plugin and marketing toolkit, so you can improve your website’s SEO rankings and uncover new SEO growth opportunities in less than 10 minutes.
At All in One SEO (AIOSEO), user experience is our #1 priority. From website SEO setup to ongoing SEO optimization, our team of SEO experts have created easy to follow SEO workflows that will help you outrank your competitors in search results. This is why many industry leaders award AIOSEO as the most beginner friendly WordPress SEO plugin that’s both EASY and POWERFUL!
AIOSEO’s WordPress SEO plugin features are highly optimized for Google and other popular search engine algorithm because we follow the most up to date SEO standards and SEO best practices. We can honestly say that AIOSEO is the best WordPress SEO plugin in the world.
This plugin is the lite version of the All in One WordPress SEO Pro plugin that comes with all the SEO features you will ever need to rank higher in search engines including smart SEO schema markup, advanced SEO modules, powerful SEO sitemap suite, local SEO module, Google AMP SEO, WooCommerce SEO, and tons more. Click here to purchase the best premium WordPress SEO plugin now!
We took the pain out of optimizing WordPress SEO and made it easy. Here’s why smart business owners, SEO experts, marketers, and developers love AIOSEO, and you will too!
✨ Properly Setup WordPress SEO (without Hiring an Expert)
AIOSEO makes it easy to setup WordPress SEO, the RIGHT WAY. Our smart WordPress SEO setup wizard helps you optimize your website’s SEO settings based on your unique industry needs.
In less than 10 minutes, you will be able to setup all the advanced WordPress SEO features like XML sitemaps, optimized search appearance, SEO meta title, SEO meta description, SEO keywords, Open Graph SEO Knowledge Panel information, social media integration, SEO search console (Google Search Console) / webmaster tool connections, local SEO, schema markup for SEO, and more.
But don’t just take our word. See what another website owner like yourself is saying:
Swift, honest, full control. After all these years and having used almost every WP SEO plugin I’m amazed by AIOSEO’s depth, simplicity and fast workflow ❤️
✨ Optimize Your Pages for Higher SEO Rankings with TruSEO Analysis
Creating SEO optimized content used to be hard. Why?
Because most business owners aren’t SEO experts.
That’s why we created the TruSEO score. This gives you a more in-depth SEO optimization analysis and an actionable SEO checklist, so you can easily optimize your website pages for any keyword to get higher SEO rankings and maximum traffic.
Our SEO content analysis tool is enabled by default in both the Gutenberg block editor and Classic Editor, so you can quickly optimize your blog posts and pages (SEO meta title, SEO meta description, SEO keywords, etc.) for your SEO keywords to get higher SEO rankings.
Our SEO readability analysis gives you further insights on how to improve your content for maximum SEO benefits.
The best part about TruSEO analysis is that you can use it to optimize your posts / pages for unlimited SEO keywords.
✨ Seamless SEO Integrations with Webmaster Tools & Social Media
All in One SEO for WordPress offers seamless integration with popular social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, LinkedIn, Instagram, and more.
This ensures that your website preview is optimized for both search engines (SEO), and social media networks (Using the Open Graph protocol to optimize your SEO meta title, SEO meta description and images).
AIOSEO also makes it easy to connect your website with Google Search Console (with XML sitemaps and advanced reports directly inside your WordPress dashboard), Bing webmaster tools, Yandex webmaster tools, Baidu webmaster tools, Google Analytics, Microsoft Clarity, and all other SEO webmaster tools.
This helps you easily measure your SEO results and progress.
I’m a professional SEO and used many tools and extensions. Regarding simplicity, individuality and configurability All in One SEO Pro is by far the best SEO plugin out there for WordPress.
✨ Smart XML Sitemaps and Rich Snippets (SEO Schema Markup)
Proper website SEO markup plays an important role in improving SEO rankings. That’s why smart SEO experts use AIOSEO for on-page SEO optimization.
An XML sitemap is a list of all the content on your website. The sitemap helps search engine bots to easily see all the content on your site in one place, The XML sitemap file is hidden from your human visitors, however search engines like Google can see it.
Without an XML sitemap added inside Google Search Console, some of your web pages may never be included in Google search results, and won’t get any traffic. XML Sitemaps also help you tell Google which pages you DON’T want included in search results.
Aside from the comprehensive WordPress XML sitemap feature (with easy setup inside Google Search Console), we also offer News SEO sitemap and Video SEO sitemap to help you improve your website’s SEO ranking and get more traffic.
AIOSEO comes with built-in smart SEO schema markup feature to help you get more traffic through SEO rich snippets, Google featured snippets, breadcrumb site links in SEO, and image SEO search results.
We also include an easy to use Next-Gen Schema Generator to output tons of custom schema for events, job postings, recipes, how-tos, software applications, products and so much more!
The best SEO plugin. All in One SEO is the best SEO Plugin. I personally find it better than Yoast. This plugin offers so much freedom in configuration.
✨ Enhance Your Website’s SEO Efforts with AIOSEO’s Cutting-Edge Link Assistant and OpenAI Integration
AIOSEO’s proprietary AI technology, called Link Assistant, is a powerful tool designed to help businesses and website owners improve their website’s internal linking structure. With Link Assistant, website owners can quickly and easily identify and create internal links that will help to improve their website’s search engine rankings.
Link Assistant is powered by advanced machine learning algorithms that are designed to analyze a website’s content and identify the most relevant pages for internal linking. Using this information, the tool then creates a list of recommended internal links that can be added to the website’s content.
In addition to its internal linking capabilities, AIOSEO has also integrated OpenAI’s natural language processing technology (ChatGPT) to help users generate effective SEO titles and meta descriptions. By leveraging OpenAI’s powerful language models, AIOSEO can help website owners create compelling and optimized titles and descriptions that are more likely to attract clicks from search engine users.
Overall, AIOSEO’s combination of Link Assistant and OpenAI integration represents a powerful suite of tools that can help you as a website owner to optimize your website’s content, improve your search engine rankings, and attract more organic traffic to your website.
✨ Local SEO, WooCommerce SEO, Google AMP, and More
All in One SEO is the most comprehensive WordPress SEO plugin / marketing toolkit in the world.
We offer complete support for Google Knowledge Graph and Schema.org markup for local businesses. You can add multiple business locations, opening hours, contact info (business email, business phone, business address, etc) and more with our Local SEO module.
AIOSEO also makes WooCommerce SEO easy. With our SEO plugin, you can optimize your product pages and product categories for better SEO rankings (with just a few clicks). AIOSEO is also fully compatible with the Google Merchant Center by adding the necessary schema without any additional customization on your part.
Since AIOSEO is the original WordPress SEO plugin, we have SEO integrations with all popular WordPress plugins such as membership plugin SEO, landing page plugin SEO, Semrush SEO integration, etc. AIOSEO also offers Google AMP integration and works seamlessly with all popular speed & caching plugins.
Best SEO Plugin for WordPress. We continue to use All in One SEO on all our WordPress sites and Clients sites, and we recommend it too all other clients.
Since SEO is an essential feature, AIOSEO is a must have plugin for every website!
✨ SEO Redirection Manager and 404 Monitoring
AIOSEO Redirection manager helps you set up proper 301 redirects to improve your SEO rankings.
We also support other advanced SEO redirects including 302 redirects, 307 redirects, 410 redirection, 404 redirects, REGEX redirects for advanced SEO needs, and more.
We have an automatic 404 error monitor that helps you track and redirect 404 errors, so you can prevent losing SEO rankings.
Since redirect speed is important for SEO, we built in both Apache / NGINX server level redirects to help you get maximum SEO benefit.
✨ Full All in One SEO Feature List
- WordPress SEO Setup Wizard – Properly setup WordPress SEO in less than 10 minutes.
- On-page SEO Optimization – optimize SEO code markup (without hiring a developer)
- TruSEO score – detailed content & readability analysis to help you optimize your pages for higher SEO rankings.
- Smart Meta Title & Description – Automatic SEO generation, dynamic SEO smart tags, and more.
- Unlimited SEO Keywords – our SEO content analyzer helps you optimize your pages for unlimited SEO keywords.
- XML Sitemap – Advanced XML sitemaps to boost your SEO rankings (with easy setup inside Google Search Console).
- Video SEO Sitemap – Improve your SEO rankings with video sitemap.
- News SEO Sitemap – Increase your SEO traffic with Google News sitemap.
- RSS SEO Sitemap – Improve SEO crawl frequency with RSS sitemap.
- Automatic Image SEO – Our image SEO module helps your images rank higher.
- Local Business SEO – Improve your local business SEO presence with our local SEO module.
- Multiple location SEO – Great for SEO optimization for businesses with multiple local store locations.
- Rich Snippets Schema – Get better click through rate (CTR) and increase SEO rankings with rich snippets schema.
- SEO Knowledge Graph Support – Improve your website’s search appearance with SEO Knowledge panel.
- Advanced SEO Schema – Easily add advanced SEO schema markups like FAQ schema, product schema, recipe schema (food blogger SEO), software application schema markup (SaaS SEO), online course schema (for course SEO), and more using our Schema Generator.
- Sitelinks Search Box – Helps you get a search box in Google SEO rankings.
- Google Site Links – Our SEO markup can help you get sitelinks for your brand.
- Robots.txt Editor – Control what SEO robots can see with our easy SEO robots.txt editor.
- SEO Audit Checklist – Improve your website’s SEO ranking with our SEO audit checklist.
- Google Search Console – Connect your WordPress site with Google webmaster tools and Google Search Console to see additional SEO insights (like content rankings, keyword rankings, keyword tracking, page speed insights and more) directly in your WordPress dashboard and submit your XML sitemaps within minutes.
- Search Engine Verification Tools – Easily integrate with other popular SEO webmaster tools to improve search visibility.
- Google AMP SEO – Improve your mobile SEO rankings with Google AMP SEO.
- Advanced SEO Canonical URLs – Prevent duplicate content in SEO with automatic canonical URLs and boost your SEO rankings.
- Advanced Robots Meta SEO Settings – granular controls for no index, no follow, no archive, no snippet, max snippet, max video, and more.
- AI Title/Description Generator – using OpenAI’s ChatGPT, generate SEO titles and meta descriptions to help improve your rankings.
- RSS Content for SEO – Stop content theft from hurting your SEO rankings with our RSS Content tool.
- User Access Control – Control who can manage your SEO settings with our advanced SEO access control.
- Competitor Site SEO Analysis – Use our competitor SEO analysis to outrank them by improving your website’s SEO optimization.
- Smart Breadcrumbs – Add Breadcrumb navigation to improve user experience and boost your SEO rankings. Comes with full SEO JSON+LD support.
- Smart SEO Redirects – Setup proper 301 redirects to improve your SEO rankings.
- 404 Error Monitor for SEO – Monitor website 404 errors and set up proper SEO redirects to prevent losing SEO rankings.
- Title and Nofollow for SEO – We make it easy for you to add title and nofollow to external links to improve SEO rankings.
- Link Assistant – See a report of all your internal/external links and get high quality suggestions for internal linking opportunities.
- Headline Analyzer – Analyze your page/posts headlines to optimize your site for higher SEO rankings.
- IndexNow Integration – Instantly notify Bing and Yandex of SEO changes made to your sites content.
- Microsoft Clarity Integration – Better understand how users interact with your website through heatmaps and session recordings.
- WordPress REST API Integration – Manage your post and term SEO meta via the WordPress REST API for seamless integration with headless WordPress installations.
- Crawl Quota Management – Use our Crawl Cleanup feature to manage your search engine crawl quota and index your important content faster.
- Slack-style Emoji Picker – Include Emoji ❤️ in your meta titles and descriptions to stand out in search results and increase your rankings. 🎉🚀
✨ WordPress SEO Integrations
- WooCommerce SEO – optimize your WooCommerce product pages and improve your WooCommerce store’s SEO rankings.
- MemberPress SEO – optimize your MemberPress course pages and improve your membership site’s SEO rankings.
- Elementor SEO – add SEO optimization for your Elementor landing pages.
- Divi SEO – add SEO optimization for your Divi landing pages.
- SeedProd SEO – add SEO optimization for your SeedProd landing pages.
- LearnDash SEO – SEO optimization for LearnDash courses.
- Facebook SEO – SEO optimize your website preview on Facebook.
- Twitter SEO – SEO optimize your website preview on Twitter.
- Pinterest SEO – SEO optimize your website preview on Pinterest.
- Open Graph Support – improve your SEO with open graph meta data.
- Knowledge Panel SEO – improve website SEO apperance by adding social media profile links for Facebook, Twitter, Wikpedia, Instagram, LinkedIn, Yelp, YouTube, and more.
- SEO Webmaster Tool Content – Connect your WordPress site with various webmaster tools to improve SEO rankings.
- Semrush SEO integration – See additional SEO keywords and relevant SEO keyphrases with our Semrush SEO integration.
- OpenAI Integration – Use the power of ChatGPT to write compelling SEO titles and meta descriptions to improve your SEO rankings.
✨ WordPress SEO Plugin Importer
- Yoast SEO Importer – easily switch from Yoast SEO to AIOSEO with our full SEO migration wizard that includes SEO keywords, SEO title, meta description, XML sitemaps and more.
- Yoast SEO Premium Importer – easily import Yoast SEO premium settings including SEO redirects to AIOSEO with our full SEO migration wizard.
- RankMath SEO Importer – easily switch from RankMath SEO to AIOSEO with our SEO migration wizard that includes SEO keywords, SEO title, meta description, XML sitemaps and more.
- SEOPress Importer – easily switch from SEOPress to AIOSEO with our SEO migration wizard that includes SEO keywords, SEO title, meta description, XML sitemaps and more.
- SEO Settings Backup – create a backup of your AIOSEO settings.
- Advanced SEO Import / Export – easily import / export AIOSEO settings from one site to another.
- Redirection Importer – import your SEO redirects from the Redirection plugin with our SEO migration wizard.
- Simple 301 Redirects Importer – import your SEO redirects from Simple 301 redirets with our SEO migration wizard.
- Safe Redirection Manager – easily import SEO redirects from safe redirect manager with our SEO migration wizard.
- 301 Redirects – easily import SEO redirects from 301 Redirects with our SEO migration wizard.
- CSV Sitemap Import – import additional pages to your xml sitemaps using CSV.
✨ Gutenberg Blocks
- Table of Contents – automatically generate table of contents for your article. The powerful features include custom headings, custom anchors and the ability to hide or reorder the headings.
- FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) – quickly add frequently asked questions to your article, which are then also automatically output as FAQPage schema to help improve your rankings.
- HTML Sitemap – automatically generate an HTML sitemap for your pages and posts.
- Local Business Info – output relevant informaiton to your business such as the business name, address, and contact information.
- Local Business Locations – display a list of locations for your local business.
- Local Business Maps – embed maps directly on your location pages to allow your customers to easily find your location with driving directions and reviews.
- Local Business Opening Hours – display the hours that your local business is open or closed.
- Breadcrumbs – output a breadcrumb trail for your current page or post.
After reading this feature list, you can probably imagine why AIOSEO is the best WordPress SEO plugin in the market.
Give AIOSEO a try.
Want to unlock more SEO features? Upgrade to AIOSEO Pro.
This plugin is created by Benjamin Rojas and Syed Balkhi.
AIOSEO® is a registered trademark of Semper Plugins LLC. When writing about the WordPress SEO plugin by AIOSEO, please use the following format.
- AIOSEO (correct)
- All in One SEO (correct)
- AIO SEO (incorrect)
- All in 1 SEO (incorrect)
- AISEO (incorrect)
If you like our WordPress SEO plugin, then consider checking out our other projects:
- OptinMonster – Get More Email Subscribers with the most popular conversion optimization plugin for WordPress.
- WPForms – #1 drag & drop online form builder for WordPress.
- MonsterInsights – See the stats that matter and grow your business with confidence. The best Google Analytics plugin for WordPress.
- SeedProd – Create beautiful landing pages with our powerful drag & drop landing page builder.
- WP Mail SMTP – Improve email deliverability for your contact form with the most popular SMTP plugin for WordPress.
- RafflePress – Best WordPress giveaway and contest plugin to grow traffic and social followers.
- Smash Balloon – #1 social feeds plugin for WordPress – display social media content in WordPress without code.
- Push Engage – Connect with visitors after they leave your website with the leading web push notification plugin.
- TrustPulse – Add real-time social proof notifications to boost your store conversions by up to 15%.
- SearchWP – The most advanced custom WordPress search plugin to improve WordPress search quality.
- AffiliateWP – #1 affiliate management plugin for WordPress. Add a referral program to your online store.
- WP Simple Pay – #1 Stripe payments plugin for WordPress. Start accepting one-time or recurring payments without a shopping cart.
- Easy Digital Downloads – The best WordPress eCommerce plugin to sell digital products (eBooks, software, music, and more).
- Sugar Calendar – A simple event calendar plugin for WordPress that’s both easy and powerful.
Visit WPBeginner to learn from our WordPress Tutorials and find out about other best WordPress plugins.
این افزونه 9 بلوک ارائه میدهد.
- AIOSEO - Breadcrumbs
- AIOSEO - HTML Sitemap
- AIOSEO - FAQ with JSON Schema
- AIOSEO - Table of Contents
- AIOSEO - Local Business Info
- AIOSEO - Local Business Location Categories
- AIOSEO - Local Business Locations
- AIOSEO - Local Business Google Map
- AIOSEO - Local Business Opening Hours
Please visit our complete AIOSEO documentation before requesting support for SEO from the AIOSEO team.
Who should use AIOSEO?
SEO is essential for all websites. AIOSEO is perfect for business owners, bloggers, marketers, designers, developers, photographers, and basically everyone else. If you want to rank higher in search, then you need to use AIOSEO WordPress SEO plugin.
Which themes does AIOSEO support?
AIOSEO works with all WordPress themes. Simply enable AIOSEO to make your WordPress theme SEO friendly.
Will AIOSEO slow down my website?
Nope, AIOSEO will NOT slow down your website. We understand that speed is important for SEO, that’s why our code is properly optimized for maximum performance. Remember, faster websites rank higher in search. Use AIOSEO for fast SEO improvements.
Can I use AIOSEO on client sites?
Yes, you can use AIOSEO on client websites.
Are AIOSEO sitemaps better than default WordPress sitemaps?
Yes, AIOSEO smart sitemaps are a lot more optimized than the default WordPress sitemaps. Once you enable AIOSEO, our XML sitemaps will override the default WordPress sitemaps, so you can improve your SEO rankings.
We also offer advanced SEO sitemaps such as News Sitemap, Video Sitemap, and RSS Sitemap.
Our SEO sitemaps come with granular control such as links per sitemap, enable / disable post types or taxonomies, include / exclude specific links from sitemap, add additional non-WordPress pages to sitemaps, customize sitemap priority & frequency for each section of your site, and more.
This is why experts rate AIOSEO as the best WordPress SEO plugin.
Does AIOSEO help with SEO Verification?
Yes. AIOSEO can help you with website SEO verification with various webmaster tools such as Google Search Console, Bing Webmaster Tools, Yandex, Baidu, Pinterest, and just about every other site verification you need.
Why is AIOSEO better than other SEO plugins?
There are many WordPress SEO plugins out there. Unlike others, AIOSEO WordPress SEO plugin is always reliable. Our SEO features are results focused (no bloat), and we offer exceptional customer support.
AIOSEO is the original WordPress SEO plugin, and it’s trusted by over 3 million website owners.
Do I really need an XML Sitemap?
Yes! XML Sitemaps help Google and other search engines to find all the pages of your website.
An XML sitemap is a list of all the content on your website. The sitemap helps search engine bots to easily see all the content on your site in one place, The XML sitemap file is hidden from your human visitors, however search engines like Google can see it.
Without an XML sitemap, some of your web pages may never be included in Google search results, and won’t get any traffic.
XML Sitemaps also help you tell Google which pages you DON’T want included in search results. This can help your SEO to prevent keyword cannibalization and duplicate content issues.
As part of your SEO strategy, an XML sitemap can help you to improve your domain authority and unlock more traffic from Google, Bing and other search engines.
AIOSEO can easily help you get your sitemaps listed inside Google Search Console so your content can start to get indexed today!
Does AIOSEO integrate directly with Google Search Console?
Absolutely! Our integration with Google Search Console allows you to monitor and maintain your website’s presence on Google. With our direct integration, you can easily view important information about your website, such as the number of clicks, impressions, and the average position for each keyword that your website’s content appears for in Google search results. You can also track your contents page speed using Google’s Page Speed Insights directly inside your WordPress dashboard.
Additionally, AIOSEO can also provide you with data on the most frequently used keywords, the most popular pages on your website, and any crawl errors or security issues that may arise. By integrating with Google Search Console, AIOSEO provides website owners with valuable insights that can help to improve SEO and overall online visibility. With this integration, you can track your site’s progress over time and make data-driven decisions that will help you achieve your SEO goals.
توسعه دهندگان و همکاران
“All in One SEO – Best WordPress SEO Plugin – Easily Improve SEO Rankings & Increase Traffic” نرم افزار متن باز است. افراد زیر در این افزونه مشارکت کردهاند.مشارکت کنندگان
“All in One SEO – Best WordPress SEO Plugin – Easily Improve SEO Rankings & Increase Traffic” به 56 زبان ترجمه شده است. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
ترجمه “All in One SEO – Best WordPress SEO Plugin – Easily Improve SEO Rankings & Increase Traffic” به زبان شما.
علاقه مند به توسعه هستید؟
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
New in Version 4.3.3
- Updated: AI Title/Description Generator now supports the new ChatGPT 3.5 AI model.
- Updated: Added a filter hook that allows users to control the flags that are used to encode our JSON schema.
- Fixed: Search statistics object scan sometimes duplicated and running for non-elite users.
- Fixed: Image SEO strip punctuation rules being applied to the filenames of files other than images.
- Fixed: UI issue where an extra border was shown on Search Statistics card footer.
- Fixed: Search Statistics no longer displays difference if there’s no data to compare with.
- Fixed: Post/term data not saved correctly when MySQL mode is set to NO_AUTO_VALUE_ON_ZERO.
- Fixed: Redirects, logs and 404 logs now refresh properly after activating/updating the redirects addon.
- Fixed: Missing Local Business block styles when editing a post.
New in Version 4.3.2
- New: AI Title/Description Generator – Generate engaging SEO title and meta description suggestions via OpenAI. 🤖
- Fixed: Numerous plugin/theme conflicts that break navigation menu in AIOSEO screens.
- Fixed: Plugin conflict with Gravity Forms where both plugins are output buffering at the same time.
- Fixed: “Add Link” button of Classic Editor link format sometimes not visible on smaller screens.
- Fixed: PHP error when using WooCommerce’s Product REST API endpoint and PHP 8.0 or higher.
- Fixed: Database error when installing/activating AIOSEO for the first time via an AJAX request.
- Fixed: PHP notice when navigating directly to the sitemap stylesheet.
- Fixed: Translations for SEO preview on frontend are now loaded correctly.
- Fixed: Redirect option icons no longer shrink when adding multiple source URLs.
New in Version 220.127.116.11
- Fixed: PHP error due to conflicts where other plugins/themes do not apply the
the_titlefilter hook correctly.
New in Version 4.3.1
- New: Added support for importing redirects from Rank Math.
- New: Added support for LearnPress lessons.
- New: Added support for the JWT (Json Web Token) plugin to the REST API addon.
- Updated: Improved compatibility between SEO Preview in the frontend admin bar and various themes/plugins.
- Fixed: Full Site Editor sometimes did not correctly load while AIOSEO is active.
- Fixed: 404 parent redirects now work correctly when trash monitor is enabled.
- Fixed: Redirects with query strings and custom rules now work correctly when Server Redirects are enabled.
- Fixed: Redirects are now fully compatible with URLs that don’t use the Latin alphabet.
- Fixed: Log dates for redirects and 404’s now use the correct timezone.
- Fixed: Redirects modal is now displayed correctly on smaller screens.
- Fixed: Emoji picker now correctly displays in modal windows.
- Fixed: Upload button for Additional Pages CSV now correctly prompts the user to select a file.
- Fixed: Facebook preview date is now correctly displayed.
- Fixed: Product schema incorrectly trigging WooCommerce
add_to_cartevent in MonsterInsights eCommerce addon.
- Fixed: Breadcrumb schema trail is no longer duplicated for a static homepage.
- Fixed: SEO Preview sometimes would not work due to missing post type labels.
- Fixed: Editing a link in the Block Editor now correctly displays AIOSEO’s options for all WP versions.
- Fixed: Focus Keyphrases that contain special characters are now correctly analyzed.
- Fixed: Adding a Focus Keyphrase in the Divi visual builder no longer closes the modal.
- Fixed: Table of Contents block now correctly supports editing nested headings.
- Fixed: PrePublish Panel now correctly opens the tab where you can fix the relevant issue again.
- Fixed: Social Preview correctly updates when “Use Facebook Data” setting is enabled.
- Fixed: Conflict with Site Kit by Google plugin that triggered a PHP notice.
- Fixed: Local Business blocks sometimes missing styles on the frontend.
New in Version 4.3.0
- New: Google Search Console Integration – Connect your site with Google Search Console to track how your site is performing in search results and generate reports with actionable insights.
- Updated: Improved PHP 8.1 compatibility.
- Updated: Additional security hardening.
- Fixed: Link Assistant suggestions scan is now automatically reset when it gets stuck in a loop.
- Fixed: PHP notice in rare cases when context data isn’t set for the schema generator.
New in Version 4.2.9
- New: You can now add redirects for draft posts, which will be activated as soon as the posts are published.
- Updated: Added
orderbyas a default WooCommerce query arg exception to Crawl Cleanup.
- Updated: Rich Results Test in the admin menu now uses Google’s new structured data validation tool.
- Fixed: Article schema now correctly also includes its Author schema if the graph is set as the default for the post.
- Fixed: WebPage schema now includes the creator/author in the right format.
- Fixed: Schema Validator now correctly includes FAQ schema if an FAQ graph has been added to the post.
- Fixed: Emoji picker should now always open correctly on the first click.
- Fixed: Breadcrumbs trail sometimes containing encoded characters on search archive pages.
- Fixed: Post Report in Link Assistant sometimes showed a blank page rather than actual results.
- Fixed: Links table now correctly refreshes after adding a link suggestion in the Block Editor/Classic Editor.
- Fixed: Image SEO now correctly applies casing/punctuation settings when title/alt tag/caption/description does not contain a smart tag.
- Fixed: Image SEO no longer incorrectly encodes quotation marks in the image caption/description.
- Fixed: Redirects can now include consecutive space characters.
- Fixed: Redirects modal is now correctly styled and padded in Elementor.
- Fixed: PHP notice when ACF image field returns a previously unexpected value format.
- Fixed: Removed smart tags delete button while searching for a smart tag.
- Fixed: Model close button is now visible again when using Elementor’s dark mode.
- Fixed: Resolved a few deprecation console warnings for the Link Format in the Block Editor.
- Fixed: aioseo_canonical_hook running consecutive times.
New in Version 4.2.8
- New: Frontend SEO Preview – You can now preview the Google search snippet, Facebook/Twitter social snippet and inspect meta tags on the frontend via the admin bar!
- New: Added support for updating AIOSEO and addons via WP CLI.
- New: Added a new dedicated SEO News widget for the dashboard.
- Updated: Better image handling for the Facebook/Twitter social snippet preview.
- Updated: AIOSEO Modals can now be closed using the Escape key.
- Updated: Added a filter hook to remove the last modified date in the root sitemap index.
- Updated: Added a tooltip to all post types/taxonomies in the Search Appearance setting for easier identification.
- Updated: ACF custom fields are now correctly used as post content for the autogenerated description.
- Updated: Redirects now support WPML’s URLs when the site is using subdirectories for the different locales.
- Updated: Removed redundant keyphrase related strings that were being saved to the database.
- Fixed: Social URLs sometimes not output in the Knowledge Graph/Author schema.
- Fixed: Dashboard Overview widget no longer includes post types that don’t support TruSEO.
- Fixed: IndexNow API key not displayed after saving and refreshing.
- Fixed: Image SEO now correctly parses smart tags in the image caption/description if Autogenerate on Upload is disabled.
- Fixed: Image SEO no longer outputs a figcaption tag if there’s no caption.
- Fixed: Image SEO not parsing smart tags in the caption in the Classic Editor.
- Fixed: Links in Block Editor post content sometimes could not be removed.
- Fixed: XML sitemap stylesheet not displaying the correct image count.
- Fixed: Posts with multiple keyphrases are now correctly imported from RankMath and SEOPress.
- Fixed: Prevented an error when breadcrumbs were generated before all the required information was loaded.
- Fixed: PHP notice for posts with Product schema when WooCommerce has no shipping methods.
- Fixed: PHP notice when using the Extra theme.
- Fixed: License key warning on plugins page if multisite but not network activated.
- Fixed: HTML Sitemap better hierarchical post type handling.
New in Version 18.104.22.168
- Fixed: Importing settings from Yoast SEO sometimes failing.
- Fixed: Product schema sometimes conflicting with the WooCommerce cart session.
New in Version 4.2.7
- New: Merchant Listing schema – Our Product schema now fully supports the new merchant listing experiences from Google for the Google Merchant Center. We have also added support for shipping (autogenerated for WooCommerce), audience and various other product attributes that will help enrich your product snippets.
- New: Site Name schema – You can now indicate a preferred site name, as well as an alternative name, for mobile Google search results in the Knowledge Graph settings.
- New: Added support for WooCommerce Products to the REST API addon.
- Updated: Improved PHP 8.1 compatibility.
- Updated: Imported post data from RankMath and SEOPress is now immediately scanned for videos by the Video Sitemap addon.
- Fixed: Google Tag Manager container ID is no longer output on AMP pages.
- Fixed: Article graph properties could not be edited in the Schema Generator when using the Classic Editor.
- Fixed: FAQ Page schema sometimes not output if it set as the default graph.
- Fixed: Schema can now correctly include floats (without floating point rounding errors).
- Fixed: Emojis in the metabox are no longer hidden when switching between the Classic Editor and Block Editor.
- Fixed: Reverted sitemap namespaces back to HTTP to prevent a warning in the Yandex sitemap validator.
- Fixed: Crawl Cleanup no longer strips key query argument from WooCommerce.
- Fixed: Global container shortcode from Avada not being parsed when AIOSEO Pro is active.
- Fixed: WP CLI sometimes throwing an error because of an undefined WP function.
- Fixed: Database tables are no longer dropped on Lite plugin removal when Pro plugin was previously installed with the Uninstall option activated.
- Fixed: Loading spinner doesn’t disappear sometimes after refreshing the link & suggestion data for a post in the Links Report in Link Assistant.
- Fixed: Space characters are no longer stripped from the target URL during sanitization when creating/updating a redirect.
- Fixed: Table of Contents block reordering sometimes not retaining new nested state.
- Fixed: Table of Contents block is now more responsive to smaller containers.
- Fixed: TruSEO content analysis now correctly decodes HTML entities before running its tests.
- Fixed: TruSEO content analysis now correctly handles phrases with inline HTML tags.
- Fixed: Taxonomy name smart tag now correctly supports taxonomy slugs with dashes in them.
- Fixed: SEO Analyzer sometimes not correctly detecting robots.txt rules because of their casing.
- Fixed: System Status info in Tools menu now displays the correct site language.
- Fixed: PHP warning when Local Business Locations are included in the results of the search archive page.
- Fixed: Logos in Webmaster Tools sometimes not rendered in Mozilla Firefox on Linux machines.
New in Version 22.214.171.124
- Fixed: PHP error sometimes thrown when accessing admin in multisite installations.
New in Version 4.2.6
- New: 🎉 Emoji Picker – Choose from a multitude of curated emojis to add to the title, meta description and other fields! 🎉
- New: Redirects and Link Assistant tables now allow you to select how many items you want to display per page.
- Updated: SEO Analysis cache for the static homepage after updating the page, allowing for more accurate results.
- Updated: Added support to Product schema for Merchant Listings and EDD variable products.
- Updated: Product schema now automatically pulls the GTIN from the WooCommerce UPC, EAN and ISBN plugin.
- Updated: Schema Generator UI improvements to improve the UX when adding multiple items like Product Reviews, Book Editions or FAQ Questions.
- Updated: Redirect Slug Monitor notices no longer appear in the dashboard.
- Updated: HTML Sitemap dedicated page field now only allows internal URLs to be entered.
- Updated: Image SEO now also strips words from the filename if the word boundary is a number or underscore.
- Updated: Facebook’s and Twitter’s image upload now have size descriptions to help choosing an image.
- Updated: SEO Analysis for internal/external links now explicitly mentions internal links.
- Updated: Smart Tags now have an icon to help remove the tag and a documentation link.
- Updated: Optimized the Local SEO search query for better performance.
- Updated: Removed deprecated SEO Analysis for keywords in title.
- Updated: Access Control descriptions for Editor, SEO Manager and SEO Editor roles have been updated to better reflect their access to our addon plugins.
- Fixed: AIOSEO no longer outputs a duplicate canonical URL on AMP pages in some cases.
- Fixed: New posts no longer have an “Auto Draft” post title.
- Fixed: Tooltips no longer clip at the viewport or parent element in our modals.
- Fixed: Person graph for the author sometimes not output for posts with Article schema or author pages.
- Fixed: Default schema properties are now correctly migrated to the Schema Generator for posts that use the default.
- Fixed: Link title no longer bleeds over when editing one link and then another in the Block Editor.
- Fixed: PHP warning when installing addons on sites using the WP VIP Filesystem class.
- Fixed: FAQ Schema no longer outputs duplicate schema when using the FAQ schema from the Schema Generator in conjunction with FAQ blocks in the content.
- Fixed: Sitemap stylesheets for sites installed in subdirectories.
- Fixed: Removing the default schema graph inside a post no longer makes the Schema Generator fall back to the global default schema, allowing it to be blank.
- Fixed: Automatically generated description no longer include the URLs from oEmbedded videos.
- Fixed: Smart tags can now be removed on mobile devices.
- Fixed: Image SEO compatibility with the Divi Builder plugin.
- Fixed: Redirect test now shows the correct message when the test passes or fails.
- Fixed: Admin notices can no longer accidentally display on the frontend of the site.
- Fixed: After adding a new redirect the defaults for the next redirect will reflect the defaults from the Redirect settings.
- Fixed: Redirects imported from “301 Redirects” plugin now have the correct target URL when the target is a page ID.
See our changelog on aioseo.com for previous releases.