Easy to use integration of Contact Form 7 with MailChimp, MailerLite and Zapier services. List of the supported services are constantly grow.
Helps to extend your subscription lists and collect unlimited leads. Transform forms to powerful marketing tool.
Simple and easy to use interface. Just specify an API key and the plugin shows all available lists / fields. No need to find and remember any group / list / field ID.
Can update existing subscribers and supports double opt-in mode to send a confirmation mail for MailChimp
Populate Mailer Lite and Mail Chimp custom fields with values of form elements
Cache data from 3rd party services to increase performance
We are always open for new ideas and offer reactive support
Need more features?
Upgrade to PRO version with the following features:
Connect CF7 with Zapier service. Zapier provide integration with 500+ popular services: ActiveCampaign, AWeber, ConstantContact, Drip, InfusionSoft, GetResponse and etc.
Supports segmentation for MailChimp
Register unlimited number of shared API key for MailerLite / MailChimp
Subscribe to different lists / groups depends on the selected form value
The plugin works with WordPress 4.0+, PHP 5.4+ and “Contact Form 7” 4.2+
More information can be found in user’s guide.
Have any question, a support request or ideas how to do the plugin better?
Contact us here and we will contact and help you shortly.
Like the plugin?
We would be grateful for a review here.
We offer various WordPress products and you can try them for free
Contact Form 7 Editor Button – Add button to WordPress editor to generate CF7 shortcode
ARI Stream Quiz – WordPress Quiz Builder in BuzzFeed and Playbuzz style
ARI Fancy Lightbox – The best WordPress Lightbox plugin
ARI Adminer – Database Management tool.
- Open ‘Plugin -> Add New’ screen in admin part of your WordPress site, type ‘ari-cf7-connector’ in search box, select “Contact Form 7 Connector” plugin and click ‘Install Now’ button to install the plugin or use ‘Upload Plugin’ button on ‘Plugins -> Add New’ screen to upload
ari-cf7-connector.zipfile and install the plugin
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the ‘CF7 Connector’ screen to configure the plugin.
I add some fields to a form, but they don’t appear on MailChimp / MailerLite tab
Save form settings (click “Save” button) to refresh form element list.
I update MailerLite / MailChimp lists / fields, but old one are shown on form settings screen
Lists and fields are cached by the plugin to decrease number of requests to 3rd party services and increase performance, new data will be loaded automatically when cached data are expired.
You can also request new data manually, for this click by “↺” icon near drop-down with lists and/or “Reload fields” button to update custom fields.
I need integration with a service which is not supported by the plugin. Could you help?
PRO version of the plugin supports integration with Zapier service. Zapier can work with 500+ services.
You can also hire us and we will implement a custom solution for integration “Contact Form 7” or other WordPress plugin with the service of your choice.
توسعه دهندگان و همکاران
“Contact Form 7 Connector” نرم افزار متن باز است. افراد زیر در این افزونه مشارکت کردهاند.مشارکت کنندگان
- Fix potential possibility of XSS via msg URL parameter
- MailerLite: pass resubscribe parameter to API endpoint
- Increase number of requested MailerLite groups from 100 to 9999
- Better compatibility with 3rd party addons
- Better compatibility with CF7 5.2.1
- Add “Clear Logs” button on settings page
- Add “Resubscribe” parameter to MailerLite settings
- Better MailerLite integration. Don’t send subscription requests for already subscribed users
- Better compatibility with PHP 7.x
- Remove tests from MailerLite library
- Fix bug: MailChimp fields are not updated when click “Reload” button
- Remove “unsaved changes” warning on form edit page for CF7 Connector settings
- Fix bug: only 10 MailChimp lists are shown
- MailChimp integration interface is simplified
- Add “Clean uninstall” option to plugin settings
- Delete specific form settings when plugin is uninstalled
- MailerLite support
- Initial release