BitcartCC is a free and open-source cryptocurrency payment processor which allows you to receive cryptocurrency payments directly, with no fees, transaction cost or a middleman.
BitcartCC is a non-custodial invoicing system which eliminates the involvement of a third-party. Payments with BitcartCC go directly to your wallet, which increases the privacy and security. Your private keys are never uploaded to the server. There is no address re-use since each invoice generates a new address deriving from your xpubkey.
You can run BitcartCC as a self-hosted solution on your own server, or use a third-party host.
The self-hosted solution allows you not only to attach an unlimited number of stores and use the Lightning Network but also become the payment processor for others.
- Direct, peer-to-peer cryptocurrency payments
- No transaction fees (other than mining fees by crypto network itself)
- No processing fees
- No middleman
- No KYC
- User has complete control over private keys
- Enhanced privacy (no address re-use, no IP leaks to third parties)
- Enhanced security
- SegWit support
- Lightning Network support
- Altcoin support
- Attach unlimited stores, process payments for friends
Fixes for latest BitcartCC API updates
Fixes for BitcartCC API updates
Compatibility with BitcartCC v0.5.0.0
This plugin requires Woocommerce. Please make sure you have Woocommerce installed.
To integrate BitcartCC into an existing WooCommerce store, follow the steps below.
1. Install BitcartCC WooCommerce Plugin
2. Deploy BitcartCC
To launch your BitcartCC instance, you can self-host it, or use a third party host.
2.1 Self-hosted BitcartCC
2.2 Third-party host
Those who want to test BitcartCC out, or are okay with the limitations of a third-party hosting (dependency and privacy, as well as lack of some features) can use one of the third-party hosts.
3. Connecting the store
BitcartCC WooCommerce plugin is a bridge between your server (payment processor) and your e-commerce store. No matter if you\’re using a self-hosted or third-party solution from step 2, the connection process is identical.
Go to your store dashboard. WooCommerce > Settings > Payments. Click BitcartCC.
- In the field BitcartCC URL, enter the full URL of your BitcartCC API instance(in most cases api.somedomain.tld) (including the https) – https://api.mydomain.com
- In the field BitcartCC Store ID enter the id of your store(click on copy icon near your store in admin panel to get it), usually it is ID 1 for the first store on your instance.
- In the field BitcartCC Admin Panel URL enter the url(including the https) of your admin panel, like https://admin.mydomain.com
- You have successfully connected your store! Congratulations!
4. Connecting your wallet
Don’t forget to connect your wallet(s) to your store in admin panel, they will be used for checkout!
5. Testing the checkout
Making a small test-purchase from your own store, will give you a piece of mind. Always make sure that everything is set up correctly before going live.
You’ll find extensive documentation and answers to many of your questions on docs.bitcartcc.com.
بررسیای برای این افزونه یافت نشد.
توسعه دهندگان و همکاران
“BitcartCC for WooCommerce” نرم افزار متن باز است. افراد زیر در این افزونه مشارکت کردهاند.مشارکت کنندگان