Bizuno Skins, by PhreeSoft, provides several alternate display skins for the Bizuno Application based on the jQuery EasyUI GUI. Includes several dark mode skins.
- Includes all of the freely available themes from the jQuery EasuUI framework. Additional skins and custom skins are available at the developers Website: https://www.jeasyui.com
PhreeSoft was the original developer of the PhreeBooks open source ERP/Accounting application back in 2007. PhreeBooks development was replaced with Bizuno, the next generation ERP/Accounting application to provide faster, highly customizable, and a more user friendly experience.
Follow the standard installation procedure for all WordPress apps. Once activated the list of available skins will appear in the Bizuno -> Admin -> Profile screen.
- Bizuno Accounting plugin
- PHP version 5.4 or greater (PHP 5.6 or greater is recommended, tested with PHP 7.4)
- MySQL version 5.0 or greater (MySQL 5.6 or greater is recommended, tested with MySQL 5.6 & 5.7)
- WordPress 4.4+
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/bizuno-skinsdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.
Can I make my own skin?
- Yes, the jquery EasyUI website has a tool that allows you to create a look and feel as you desire.
بررسیای برای این افزونه یافت نشد.
توسعه دهندگان و همکاران
“Bizuno Skins” نرم افزار متن باز است. افراد زیر در این افزونه مشارکت کردهاند.مشارکت کنندگان
2020-11-12 – Initial Release