Connect your BuddyPress site with popular social networks. This plugin will allow you to connect your WordPress or BuddyPress.
- Create new users or connect your existing users with their social profiles.
- Grab social network data to fill WordPress user data.
- Grab social profile avatar in BuddyPress avatar
- Connect custom BuddyPress profile field data with social network fields.
- Customize button CSS
Checkout our wordpress community plugin
Supported Social Networking sites
Tutorial On how to setup and get started : link
Visit the VibeThemes for documentation, support, and information on getting involved in the project.
From your WordPress dashboard
- Visit ‘Plugins > Add New’
- Search for ‘BP Social Connect’
- Activate BP Social Connect from your Plugins page.
- Download BP Social Connect.
- Upload the ‘bp-social-connect’ directory to your ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory, using your favorite method (ftp, sftp, scp, etc…)
- Activate BP Social Connect from your Plugins page. (You will be greeted with a Welcome page.)
- Visit ‘Settings > BP Social Connect ‘ and adjust the settings.
- Enable each of the supported social networking sites in their setting tab.
- Facebook : Login to Facebook Developers and create a new App for web. Note the App ID and APP Secret anf fill in BP Social connect – Facebook section
- Twitter : Login to Twitter Developers and create a new App for web. Note the App ID and APP Secret anf fill in BP Social connect – Twitter section
- Google : Login to Google APIs Console and create a new App for web. Note the Client ID and Client Secret anf fill in BP Social connect – Google section
Can I use my existing WordPress theme?
Will this work on WordPress multisite?
Where can I report a bug?
Report bugs, suggest ideas, and participate in development at VibeThemes.