DeBounce email validation plugin allows you to validate emails on all WordPress forms and make sure they really exist before submission. This plugin uses DeBounce.io API platform.
The plugin enhances the is_email() function of WordPress and easily integrate with it. This plugin perfectly works with:
- Contact Form 7
- Gravity Forms
- WordPress Comments
- WordPress Registration Forms
- Ninja Forms
- and with any other form which uses the is_email() function (no changes required).
The plugin can also be integrated into 3rd party forms that do not use the is_email() function.
What this plugin do?
Based of DeBounce API documentation, this engine perform the following checks:
- DNS validation, including MX record lookup
- Disposable email address detection
- Misspelled domain detection to prevent Typosquatting
- Syntax verification (IETF/RFC standard conformance)
- Temporary unavailability detection
- Mailbox existence checking
- Catch-All testing
- Greylisting detection
- SMTP connection and availability checking
- Block role-based emails
- Built-in domain and email address blocklist
The plugin requires an API Key to perform. You can get a free API by clicking Register on DeBounce.
DeBounce don’t send any email to the recipient address during the entire validation process. All processing is done on it’s servers, your IP addresses and domains are not affected in any way by the DeBounce service. So, your IP or domains never get blacklisted, since this plugin never use them.
DeBounce really cares about data protection and user privacy and never store any emails called from API. For more information, please read the following links:
* DeBounce GDPR Compliancy
Note: This is not a free plugin. You can find the pricing here.
How does this WordPress plugin work?
The WordPress plugin uses DeBounce API to validate emails directly from your WordPress website. Using this plugin, you will never have invalid emails in your database. It works with all registration and contact forms.
Does email validation affect my IP reputation?
DeBounce doesn’t send any emails to the recipient’s address during the validation process. All processing is done on its servers, so your IP addresses and domains are not affected in any way by the DeBounce service. This means that your IP or domains never get blacklisted, since the plugin never uses them.
Does this plugin store email addresses?
DeBounce really cares about data protection and user privacy and never store any emails called from API.
توسعه دهندگان و همکاران
“DeBounce.io Email Validator” نرم افزار متن باز است. افراد زیر در این افزونه مشارکت کردهاند.مشارکت کنندگان
- Option to block role-based emails
- Built-in domain, email address blocklist
- WooCommerce easy integration
- Moving CDN hosted files to local WP hosting.
- Supports Gravity Forms integration.
- Previously reported bugs are fixed.