View Examples and adjust columns, spacing, size & look of the image gallery.
SEE WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT OUR PLUGIN AND SUPPORT.
See what people are saying about our Plugin and Support.
“I love this plugin for bulk creating products from images. It makes it so easy to create downloadable products from images.” ~ @monkey-puzzle
“Not only is this plugin great from a functionality standpoint, but if you have any questions, support has been stellar! It is not always just abut the product itself, but also the service. 5 stars all around!” ~ @davel55
“This plugin was exactly what I needed. My client wanted a way to sell her photos online and to protect her photos from unauthorised downloading and copying. A big bonus is that it works really well with WooCommerce – so the plugin can grow with my client. Thinking up new and creative products are no problem.” ~ @lukeocharliemac
ALL SlickRemix plugins come with Amazing Support. If you need help or have questions we’re here to help, just create a ticket on our website and we’ll get to you as quickly as we can! (usually within 24-48hrs)
Who is this plugin for?
If you are a Photographer, Developer, Artist, Someone looking to help others sell their photos, or just looking to create awesome, easy-to-use Galleries this plugin is for you! We made the process of setting up Galleries super simple. We included TONS of options to change the style and layout keeping focus on organization and simplicity. We want to make it so anyone can create a Gallery and sell photos with ease giving your customers/clients a hassle free experience when looking at or buying your images or art!
What does this plugin do?
With this plugin you can create and display clean responsive image galleries in minutes. We have 4 different layouts you can choose from and many options to configure the look and feel of the gallery on your site. In our premium version we’ve also made it super easy for you to connect your galleries to WooCommerce. In one click you can easily turn a Gallery into a ZIP and WooCommerce product. You can also in one click and based on a model product turn EACH individual photo into a WooCommerce product saving you MANY HOURS of tedious product creation!
See how fast you can setup a gallery.
FREE PLUGIN OPTIONS
- Upload as many images as you want per gallery
- Sort the images how you want after upload
- Easily delete, or unattach images from galleries
- Edit the Title, Description and Alt text for each image
- Links automatically convert if added in the description for image
- Drag and Drop Images to upload
- Select files from Computer to upload
- Choose images already uploaded and add to your gallery
- Image Gallery Squared, similar to Instagram. Examples
- Image Post Gallery that looks similar to a blog post.
- Image Post in Grid Gallery.
- Image Gallery Collage, were different heights and width images will stack.
- Image Gallery Slider. See Example.
- Adjust the number of photos that show per gallery, for instance if you are showing a teaser
- Choose the image size on the page
- Add a User Name who took the photo and link it to an about page or social media account
- Set margin, padding, and even the height of the feed to create a scrolling gallery
- Custom color options for the background color, grid image background, border bottom, text and link colors
- 3 different popup options
- Name, title, description etc on the right side of photo.
- Name, title, description etc on the bottom of photo.
- Photo only
- Choose the image size in the popup
- Ever get tired of redoing all the settings for each gallery?
- Our plugin comes with a duplicate gallery option so you can work faster.
- Option to turn this off on the settings page if you are already using a plugin to duplicate pages or posts.
Load more Images
- Don’t want to show all your gallery images at once because you have too many for the page to load fast?
- Set the number of images to be displayed before the load more button.
- Scroll load more option too. Set a height for the gallery and when it hits the bottom it will load more images
- Change color options, margin and even center the load more button
- What better way to let users share your galleries in an instant. Display a share icon to any gallery that will display icons for facebook, twitter, google+, linked-in, and an email icon.
- Area where you can add your own Custom CSS
- Attachment File and Title Renaming Options
- Format Attachment Titles, removing unwanted characters and more
- Custom Date Options for Images including the 1 day format type
Simple FT Gallery button will appear on all posts, pages or custom post types
- With that button you can easily select on or more galleries you have created and add them to the page
- Easily copy and paste shortcodes to any post, page or widget if you don’t use the FT Gallery button.
- You can find the shortcode to any gallery in the list of galleries or the gallery edit page
- This is handy if you are using the loadmore button option so people can see how many photos are loaded and left to view.
- Say you set 10 image to show and you have 50 images. Then you would see 10 of 50. And when you loadmore the number will increase.
- Change the color of the pagination numbers
- Create Albums out of your Galleries. Demo
- Make as many albums as you want, and choose different layout options.
- Pagination and more similar to the gallery options.
- Add tags to images and galleries. Demo
- Customize the Tags page with our template options.
- The tags drop down option is a great way for people to be able to search your images.
- Disable the right click option for desktop computers
- Upload your own watermark image
- Apply the watermark image as an overlay for the image, choose the opacity, margin and position of the watermark
- Watermark positions options are; Centered, Bottom or Top Left, Bottom or Top Centered and Bottom or Top Right
- You can also Permanently watermark your images, and even choose the available sizes you want to watermark
- Create a product that contains all the images in your gallery
- Create a product for each individual image in the gallery
- Choose to auto create a product for each image uploaded, saving you tons of time!
- Options for orientation model products.
- Our plugin will auto detect your image orientation and apply it to the model product of your choice that you will create as a product in WooCommerce. Once this is setup it will literally take you minutes if not seconds to upload a batch of photos and have them converted into products for you. No more hand creating a prodcut for each image.
- Attach Product to a Category named after the Gallery
- Options for the Add to Cart Button Functionality
- Show or hide the Purchase button on any gallery
- Change the word Purchase to be anything you like, ie* Buy Now or similar
- Easy Edit Product buttons for each image in the admin of our galleries
- Create a custom product to be used in association with your single image products or full gallery products.
- Purchase button can appear on the page under the photo and in the popup
- Variable Options displayed. Demos
- Add to Cart using Ajax. Makes it easy to scroll or click through photos in popup and quickly add photos to your cart.
- Variable Options displayed. Demos
- Zip any gallery to create backups
- Easily download the Zip
- View the files names in each zip
- Create a Product from the zipped gallery
- Edit Product button appears after creation
- Creating the Galleries/Albums account page
- Utilizing the WooCommerce My Account page
- Email and From name options
- Edit “Client Introduction” email
- Edit “Gallery Invite Email” and “Notify Updated” emails
- Edit “Album Invite Email” and “Notify Updated” emails
- Send “Client Introduction” email
- Adding Clients to Galleries and Albums
- Send Invite + Resend Invite email for Clients to view Galleries or Albums
- Send email to Notify Clients of updated Galleries or Albums
- Remove Clients from a Gallery or Album
- Client List View
- Client Detail Options
- Adding Notes to a Client’s Profile
- Deleting a Client’s Profile and User info
- NOTE: You must have the Premium version to make Album edits.
- Hide the Shop page from showing products
- Add a custom Shop Page Redirect
- Hide all products from being displayed if using a product search
- Remove links for products
- Hide all products from displaying on the single product page template
- Single Product Page Redirect
- Hide Product Categories
- Product Category Page Redirect
- Hide Specific Products
You can register to translate the site here, then click here to translate the plugin and download your translation files right away. Add the files to the languages folder in the root of our plugin. After that just make sure you have chosen the correct language in the WordPress Settings area.
Install from WordPress Dashboard
- Log into WordPress dashboard then click Plugins > Add new > Then under the title “Install Plugins” click Upload > choose the zip > Activate the plugin!
Install from FTP
- Extract the zip file and drop the contents in the wp-content/plugins/ directory of your WordPress installation and then activate the Plugin from Plugins page.
You can find answers to your questions in our documentation.
Are there Extensions for this plugin?
توسعه دهندگان و همکاران
“Feed Them Gallery” نرم افزار متن باز است. افراد زیر در این افزونه مشارکت کردهاند.مشارکت کنندگان
Version 18.104.22.168 Monday, January 31st, 2022
- NOTE: Tested with WordPress Version 5.9
Version 22.214.171.124 Tuesday, November 23rd, 2021
- FIX: Missing s for a sprintf on plugin license page.
Version 1.4.3 Thursday, November 18th, 2021
- NOTE: Tested with WordPress Version 5.8.2
- NOTE: Tested with WooCommerce Version 5.9.0
- FIX: Settings Page options not working properly on front end.
- FIX: Translation string for the word ‘of’ for pagination has been added. .ie 1 of 4.
Version 1.4.2 Friday, October 29th, 2021
- FIX: Display-gallery-class: foreach loop warning being logged in error.log file.
- FIX: Settings Page: Checkboxes not always unchecking or checking when saving the page.
Version 1.4.1 Saturday, September 25th, 2021
- NOTE: Tested with WordPress Version 5.8.1
Version 1.4.0 Thursday, July 8th, 2021
- NEW: Slider option under the Layout tab when creating a gallery. See Slider Example.
- FIX: Hide Powered by Feed Them Gallery.
- FIX: Make X button appear in popup instead of outside.
- FIX: Clean up redundant strings and php notices being logged.
Version 126.96.36.199 Tuesday, June 1st, 2021
- FIX: Some text strings were not translatable.
Version 188.8.131.52 Thursday, April 15th, 2021
- NEW: Compatible with WordPress 3.7.1
- FIX: Warnings for redirect option.
Version 1.3.9 Wednesday, April 14th, 2021
- FIX: Compatible with PHP 8
Version 1.3.8 Thursday, March 25th, 2021
- FIX: Add !wp_doing_ajax() around album class scripts so ajax is not accessible to the front end.
- FIX: Gallery popup will display content on right side by default on screens larger than 1900px now instead of below.
- FIX: Redirect ALL ftg custom posts option on settings page was required to make single gallery pages redirect, this was not necessary.
Version 1.3.7 Tuesday, March 23rd, 2021
- NEW: Set the max height for images in the popup. Useful for galleries with vertical and horizontal photos.
- NEW: Settings > Mis Options: Redirect ftg-gallery custom post type. Option to add custom redirect URL too.
- NEW: When creating a gallery you have the option to redirect the gallery under the Layout tab and the Redirect Gallery option near the bottom of the page.
- FIX: Popup close button would appear outside of the popup if logged out. It should only appear outside the popup if the content is below the photo.
- WP-ADMIN FIX: Remove scripts loading on page posts causing issues with other plugins. ( Ninja forms )
- WP-ADMIN FIX: Image not loading on Galleries list page if thumbnail url not present in array.
- UPDATED: Framework calls for Client Manager Extension.
Version 1.3.6 Friday, December 11th, 2020
- NEW: Settings > Gallery Styling > Image Date options: You can choose to customize the date and not use the time if preferred.
- REMOVED: Settings > Gallery Styling > Image Date options > Timezone Option: This is now controlled by the WordPress Timezone general settings option.
- FIX: Removed date_default_timezone_set() which was causing date/time conflicts.
- FIX: When editing an image in the popup the date would display the same across all images.
Version 1.3.5 Wednesday, December 9th, 2020
- WORKS: WordPress 5.6
- WORKS: WooCommerce 4.8
- PREMIUM FIXED: Edit Product button in popup was not directing to the proper WooCommerce product to edit.
Version 1.3.4 Thursday, November 5th, 2020
- NEW: Settings page
- FIXED: Loadmore Button
- NEW EXTENSION: It’s been a long time coming but we are proud to introduce the brand new Clients Manager extension for Feed Them Gallery.
Version 1.3.3 Wednesday, August 26th, 2020
- FIX: Pagination not working on the front end after WordPress 5.5 update
- UPDATED: Works with WooCommerce vs 4.4.1
Version 1.3.2 Monday, August 17th, 2020
- MAJOR FIX: Make compatible with WordPress 5.5 update. (There is still a bug with pagination on the front end but this is a core issue we hope will be resolved in the next week)
- FIX: Check for hasClass ftg-premium-not-active so we don’t run a load tags js function causing js error in popup if premium is not active.
- FIX: permission_callback “__return_true” set for register_rest_route
- STYLES: Settings page inputs and select padding/spacing and adjust background/border for the copy shortcode areas.
Version 1.3.1 Tuesday, August 11th, 2020
- FIX: Multi-site compatibility that was causing Feed Them Gallery to not be activated and error on Multi-site network.
- UPDATED: Text in Readme and FeedThemGallery.com Examples versus Demo text to make things more understandable.
- NEW: Demo Builder launched! You can now try Feed Them Gallery out and it’s premium extensions before purchasing. Try the Demo!
Version 1.3.0 Tuesday, July 14th, 2020
- FIX: Added basename( dirname( FILE ) ) within add_action to prevent warning message about languages folder path not being correct.
Version 184.108.40.206 Tuesday, June 2nd, 2020
- FIX: Remove closing php bracket at the end of the display-gallery-class.php file as it was causing headers already sent message for some servers.
Version 1.2.9 Monday, June 1st, 2020
- NEW: Added languages/feed-them-gallery.pot file to the root of plugin for those who want to add a translation files. You can register to translate the site here, then go to this link to translate the plugin and download your translation files right away.
Version 1.2.8 Wednesday, February 5th, 2020
- FIX: CSS: Extra spacing on a few elements on the edit gallery page.
- PREMIUM FIX: JS: Albums Watermark: Preview image was not appearing after the image was chosen.
Version 1.2.7 Tuesday, February 4th, 2020
- TESTED: WordPress 5.3.2 compatibility tested. No issues currently found.
Version 1.2.6 Tuesday, November 19th, 2019
- TESTED: WordPress 5.3.0 compatibility tested. No issues currently found.
- ADD: SlickChris as a plugin contributor to .org repo.
Version 220.127.116.11 Wednesday, October 16th, 2019
- UPDATE: Add New Promo video to the ReadMe.
- UPDATE: Plugin Description.
- ADD: Plugins reviews to ReadMe.
Version 1.2.5 Thursday, September 19th, 2019
- NEW: Click the share option for any image and share a url that will take the user to your gallery and open the image up in the popup. This will not work for the loadmore option but will work for regular or paginated galleries.
- FIX: Leave a review box would not go away in the wp-admin if you clicked Already left a review or No Thanks. Thanks to Paul Bedford for pointing this out to us.
Version 1.2.4 Wednesday, August 7th, 2019
- FIX: Popup Image size selection not displaying proper image size in popup.
- FIX: Tags options displaying on popup in the free version.
Version 1.2.3 Thursday, July 11th, 2019
- FIX: Wrapped Gallery Class calls in current_user_can( ‘manage_options’ ) since we only need to load these functions for logged in admin users.
- PREMIUM FIX: Wrapped Album Class calls in current_user_can( ‘manage_options’ ) since we only need to load these functions for logged in admin users.
- PREMIUM FIX: If you checked the Smart Image Orientation checkbox and then decided to use the Global Model Product instead it would throw a js error because both options cannot be used at the same time.
Version 1.2.2 Tuesday, July 9th, 2019
- FIX: Settings: Made default image title be the file name minus any dashes in the filename.
- FIX: Wrapped Gallery Class calls in is_admin() since we only need to load these functions in wp-admin
- PREMIUM NEW: Tags Settings: When using the Image post in grid (Masonry) layout we added an additional option for Photo Caption Placement above or below the image.
Version 1.2.0 – 1.2.1 Monday, July 8th, 2019
- FIX: Settings: Take user to product option not working if your product was a variable.
- PREMIUM NEW: Tags Page: Added WooCommerce Add to cart options so you can make your tags page look similar to your gallery if you want.
Version 1.1.9 Wednesday, July 3rd, 2019
- NEW: Security Refactor of the whole plugin to stop XSS injections and other possibly malicious attempts to hack through the plugin.
- NEW: Layout Tab: Show the image caption info above or below the photos.
- FIX: When editing an image description single or double quotes would return a backslash. Also you can now simply use the return keyboard key to make line/paragraph breaks. No more html like
required to make line breaks.
- FIX: Settings: Link to product in shop option not working.
- FIX: Settings: Some file renaming options not working proper.
- FIX: Popup option throwing error if not set to yes and using the loadmore button.
- FIX: Loadmore option was duplicating the output of images if you had not sorted the images in your gallery. Now the default option is sorted by date.
- PREMIUM NEW: WooCommerce Tab: Cart Icon over image if using the Gallery layout option. You can choose the position, and colors for the icon.
- PREMIUM NEW: WooCommerce Tab: Hide the Add to Cart options/variations on page and popup.
- PREMIUM NEW: Tags Page: Select option added that will show a list of existing tags you can choose to search.
- PREMIUM FIX: Albums Edit Screen: Select option for Image Size on Page was not working correctly.
Version 1.1.8 Friday, May 24th, 2019
- FIX: JS error on checkout page if not logged in: SyntaxError: JSON Parse error.
- FIX: Warning about undefined constant so now we used an if is defined( ‘FTGP_CURRENT_VERSION’ );
- PREMIUM NEW: Global disable right click option on the settings page now.
Version 1.1.7 Wednesday, May 15th, 2019
- FIX: When trying to pay for your items the page would return a server error message. It appears that the wordpress function get_current_screen() is not working on this particular page so we added a function check around it. Thanks to Paul Bedford for pointing out this issue!
Version 1.1.6 Tuesday, May 14th, 2019
- Thanks to everyone who has been waiting so patiently for this update. It’s taken us over 7 months to complete these additions between the 2 of us, we hope you enjoy them.
- FIX: If share option was disabled the responsive html layout would break.
- NEW: Optimized the plugins framework to be more streamlined. Including the options for Galleries. This will speed up the time the galleries takes to save and the front end loading.
- NEW: The gallery page now has a template you can customize by adding it to your theme. If you have the premium version you can utilize the albums and tags templates too. See how it works.
- NEW: Now you can view the gallery using the gallery link as well as the shortcode option. This speeds up the time it takes to get galleries completed and also makes it perfect if you are using the premium version and have created albums.
- PAGINATION FIX: On some themes the pagination was not working correctly.
- SETTINGS PAGE NEW: Added options to show the gallery name and or choose to show the attachment ID or not.
- PREMIUM NEW: Create Albums of Galleries. We made it easy to add the galleries you want and then even drag and drop to sort them.
- PREMIUM NEW: Add Tags to Galleries and images in a gallery. You will see a new Gallery Tab option called Tags where you can customize the look of the tags on the page or the images.
- PREMIUM NEW: Tags Template page where you can customize the look of the tags page for images and galleries. In our next update we will be creating a search option on the tags page as well.
- PREMIUM NEW: Add your own text for the Free Download option under the Layout tab of your galleries.
- PREMIUM NOTE: Works with WooCommerce 3.6.2
- PREMIUM USERS: You must update to version 1.0.6
Version 18.104.22.168 Thursday, March 28th, 2019
- Fixed a few non php tags like <? to <?php as some servers do not support the <? method.
- Works with WordPress 5.1.1
Version 22.214.171.124 Friday, March 1st, 2019
- Works with WordPress 5.1
- Text Updates
Version 1.1.5 Wednesday, November 28th, 2018
- FIX: Watermark button to add an image
- FIX: Customizing the Purchase Product button
- FIX: Custom username and link option
- FIX: Extra Image spacing option showing for layout types
Version 1.1.4 Wednesday, November 21st, 2018
- FIX: Error causing customizer to not load correctly.
Version 1.1.3 Tuesday, November 20th, 2018
- FIX: Error causing default product page to not load correctly.
- FIX: CSS tweak for responsive galleries.
- FIX: New margin string missing on the Layout option for Image Gallery Collage (Masonry).
- FIX: Sanitize output of the Loadmore Ajax Function
Version 1.1.2 Monday, November 19th, 2018
- FIX: PHP warnings on the Settings page.
- FIX: Some settings not hiding under the layout when choosing a different layout option.
- FIX: Missing closing div for the Responsive Gallery layout option.
- NEW: The 2 masonry layout options are now fully responsive. You can choose the column amount and spacing.
- NEW: Choose the sorted order of images on the front end, either by the order you sorted them manually, Date or Alphabetically.
- NEW: The 2 masonry layout options are now fully responsive. You can choose the column amount and spacing.
- PREMIUM NEW: Pagination Tab which allows you to add pagination to the front end and customize the placement and colors.
- PREMIUM NEW: Now you can display a select option to allow your users to sort the order of the images, either by the order you sorted them manually, Date or Alphabetically.
- PREMIUM NEW: Display a download image icon on the front end allowing your users to download a free version of the image.
Version 1.1.0 – 1.1.1 Wednesday, October 31st, 2018
- FIX: Variation script for WooCommerce not being loaded correctly.
- FIX: Incorrect $.ajaxQueue instead of jQuery.ajaxQueue instance.
Version 1.0.9 Thursday, August 23rd, 2018
- NEW: Added constant FTG_CURRENT_VERSION at the end of our css and js files so updated files in new version will reload right away. ie * …styles?ver=1.0.9
- NEW: Success Message when dragging files to upload area or using Select Images button and all images have fininshed uploading.
- FIX: Duplicate Gallery link displays strictly on ft_gallery post types now.
- FIX: Minor CSS and text changes throughout admin pages.
- PREMIUM: Please upgrade to version 1.0.4. See update notices in our sidebar.
Version 1.0.8 Wednesday, July 18th, 2018
- FIX: php warning when activating the plugin if wp_debug mode was set to yes.
- FIX: Reverted the menu that scrolls with the page to a stationary one, since in some situations it may not be possible to see the menu.
- NEW: Create Image Gallery link and request review option after a few weeks of having this version activated.
Version 1.0.6 – 1.0.7 Wednesday, July 4th, 2018
- NEW: Click through the menu tab options on a gallery post now without the page reloading.
- NEW: When clicking the update option we now use Ajax to save the page so it does not reload. Only the Image tab page will need to reload completely.
- NEW: Left side menu slides with page when editing an image gallery making it easier to click to the another tab without having to scroll to the top.
- FIX: CSS arrows for popup on front end and admin.
- FIX PREMIUM: Create products from images that are checked only.
Version 1.0.4 – 1.0.5 Friday, June 15th, 2018
- FIX: WooCommerce Product category creation after gallery name. (for premium users only)
Version 1.0.3 Friday, May 11th, 2018
- NEW: Made garbage icon red in color and when clicked it reveals an alert with an ok/cancel confirming you want to delete the image from your website.
- FIX: Add existing images in your Media Library to a gallery.
- FIX CSS: Select Images and Media Library button not aligned next to each other on the edit gallery page.
- FIX PREMIUM: Add to cart permalink not working correctly in some cases for the direct add to cart option.
- NEW PREMIUM: WooCommerce Variables and Ajax Add to Cart button added along with Image orientation detection for model products.
Version 1.0.2 Tuesday, March 13th, 2018
- FIX: Skipping Image if Feed Them Social Premium plugin was active.
- FIX: Misc CSS Tweaks for missing X button on popup because some theme overrides and CSS tweak for share button spacing.
Version 1.0.1 Saturday, December 2nd, 2017
- FIX: Display Gallery Class to have Woocommerce Purchase buttons show properly.
Version 1.0.0 Monday, October 16th, 2017
- Initial Release