Full Circle’s primary purpose is to allow you to automate notifying your different social networks of new blog posts. Currently the only social networks that it connects to is Facebook and twitter. After simple configuration, any blog posts made on your blog will automatically posted as a link in your feed, and/or update your twitter status.
Also added are the ability to have links to facebook, twitter, digg, technorati and delicious all to the bottom of your blog posts. Allowing your blog readers to share your blog with their social networks.
Note: This version changes the database structure so that it can record better for more networks without changing the dbstructure in the future. Before upgrading please backup the fullcircle_posttracker database table in case upgrade fails as deactivating the previous version destroys this table. Newer versions will not, so that we can use old tables to move data around to new tables if needed
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- To enable Facebook click on the “enable Facebook” checkbox.
- Visit http://apps.facebook.com/full-circle and install the “Full Circle” Facebook application.
- On the “Full Circle” Facebook app main page click on the “Grant permission for share updates” to allow the “Full Circle” app to post links to your feed.
- On the “Full Circle” settings page in your WordPress Admin page you now need to give WordPress a way to log in as you to Facebook. You do this by asking Facebook for a authentication token via the link at the top of the settings page. Enter that token into the form and save the page settings (or save the page settings after you also enable Twitter). If you didn’t do step 4 you can also do that here once you’ve submitted the authentication token. Clicking on “share info with facebook” is the same things as step 4.
- Choose if you want all posts to post to your Facebook feed by default.
- Choose how many characters of your post (including title) you want as the “comment” part of the link post. Defaults to 0.
- To enable Twitter click on the “enable Twitter” checkbox.
- Enter your twitter username and password.
- Choose if you want all posts to post to your twitter feed by default
- To enable links at the bottom of your blog posts click on “Enable links for posting to socialmedia blog and bookmark sites.”
- Next click on the networks you want to have links for.
Now when any users posts a blog post on your WordPress blog it will automatically be posted to Facebook and/or Twitter.
Give it a try.
Q. Does Full Circle support multiple user bolgs.
A. No, current version is meant for blogs that are typically one user. Using it on a multiple user blog would only post to one twitter account, and one Facebook account. v2.0 may have support for multiple user blogs, but I have not yet decided that yet.
Q. Does Full Circle support php4
A. No, trying to use this pluggin with php4 results in php errors. Full Circle will not be supporting php4.
بررسیای برای این افزونه یافت نشد.
توسعه دهندگان و همکاران
“Full Circle” نرم افزار متن باز است. افراد زیر در این افزونه مشارکت کردهاند.مشارکت کنندگان
v0.5.7.7 => v0.5.7.8 – fixes conflicts with other facebook related plugins..
v0.5.7.6 => v0.5.7.7 – removed settings link from activation page, will add it back once I fix the bug it was causing.
v0.5.7 => v0.5.7.1 – added settings link to plugin activation page.
v0.5.3 => v0.5.7 – fixed documentation, added ability to add X number of characters of post to facebook feed link
v0.5.2.1 => v0.5.3 – fixed bug where XMLRCP posts were not arriving at facebook or twitter.
v0.5.2 => v0.5.2.1 – removed hook to post via XMLRPC something wrong with wordpress? also fixed bug on admin page..
v0.5.1 => v0.5.2 – added hook to post via XMLRPC (not tested, we’ll see how that works).
v0.5 => v0.5.1 – readme file update
v0.4.4 => v0.5 – Ability to include/exclude posts from twitter or Facebook by checking off checkboxes at the bottom of the
advanced editor page.
v0.4.3 => v0.4.4 – Fixed bug that kept twitter from displaying blog subject along with post.