Genesis Featured Images creates a option box to enable a default image for post thumbnails and/or featured images and a meta box to set a custom size for the featured image to be displayed. These default images will only appear any time a post, page or any custom post type does not have a featured image, or an image inside the post. So for those who write a lot of posts and want one image for the majority of your posts, this plugin works perfectly! Genesis Featured Images filters genesis_get_image() so anywhere you utilize genesis_get_image(), this plugin will provide a fallback option. Genesis Featured Images uses the WordPress Image Uploader and Library to upload the image to ensure that the proper thumbnails are created.
You must have Genesis installed. Click here to learn more about Genesis
I owe a huge debt of gratitude to all the folks at StudioPress, their themes make life easier.
And thanks to the various individuals who helped me through the beta testing.
- Upload the entire
genesis-featured-imagesfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Configure the plugin and upload images via Genesis > Theme Settings
- Do you have future plans for this plugin?
Yes. Here are some things that I want to eventually include:
- Add the ability to set default featured images based on category for pages/posts
- If you have suggestions, please feel free to contact me
بررسیای برای این افزونه یافت نشد.
توسعه دهندگان و همکاران
“Genesis Featured Images” نرم افزار متن باز است. افراد زیر در این افزونه مشارکت کردهاند.مشارکت کنندگان
ترجمه “Genesis Featured Images” به زبان شما.
علاقه مند به توسعه هستید؟
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fix accidental over-ride of all featured images
- Fix plugin activation “Cheatin’ Eh?”
- Official Genesis 2.0 HTML5 support.
- Refactored code completely.
- Switched to Genesis 1.8 support only (not backwards compatible)
- Added ability to set Featured Image Size on a per post basis
- Private Beta