View, create and check cronjobs doing http-URL- or Shortcode-requests.
With Get URL Cron you can
* add, edit, delete cronjobs: request http-URLs or WordPress-Shortcodes at defined times and with several intervals
* check the retrieved result on a required string or JSON-field (to be sure the http-URL- / Shortcode-request was ok)
* retry the http-URL- / Shortcode-request several times on failures
* display all cronjobs in the WordPress-Installation (also those independent of Get URL Cron)
* manually execute Get URL Cron-cronjobs
* Log all requests: 1st Logentry is that the htpp-URL- / Shortcode-request is a try, 2nd Logentry is success or failirure of the request
* send mails for each http-URL- / Shortcode-request: start trying and result of request
- Go to ‘Basic Settings’ in the plugin menu to set basic settings (like E-Mailadress for Statusmessages)
- Go to ‘Set CronJobs’ to manage the cron events: Set URL or WordPress-Shortcode, interval, startdate etc.
- Store the defined CronJobs
- Manually execute a Cronjob by clicking on “execute job”
- Check plugin-menu ‘Show CronJobs’: There the scheduled CronJobs “geturlcron_event-” should be listed
- Check plugin-menu ‘Show Logs’: There should be at least one entry for the “try”. And if the CronJob has been finished a entry for the result (“FAIL” or “OK”)
- If a E-Mailadress is defined, two E-Mails are sent for trying and result.
Basis installation: For detailed installation instructions, please read the standard installation procedure for WordPress plugins.
Configure Get URL Cron: Select “Basic Settings” and set E-Mailadress for Statusmessages, Timeout for the http-URL- / Shortcode-requests and the expiration time of logfile-entries
What’s the use of the plugin?
- Monitor websites / URLs on other Servers to check if the service is ok
- Cron-Execute WordPress-Shortcodes
- Generate Custom Post Types with the Plugin JSON Content Importer
توسعه دهندگان و همکاران
“Get URL Cron” نرم افزار متن باز است. افراد زیر در این افزونه مشارکت کردهاند.مشارکت کنندگان
“Get URL Cron” به 1 زبان ترجمه شده است. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
ترجمه “Get URL Cron” به زبان شما.
علاقه مند به توسعه هستید؟
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fixed security issue: Rio D. discovered a security issue. Thank you Rio! For utilize this you need WordPress-Backend-Access and the affected Page is in the WordPress-Adminarea only. Nevertheless: Update your JCI-Plugin, please!
- Improved display of CronJobs
- PHP8.1 fixes
- Minor Bugfixes
- Display current Servertime on several pages
- Set DISABLE_WP_CRON to false if not set before
- Minor Preparations for PHP8-usage
- Bugfix: Translation settings
- Minor Improvement if no Cronjob is defined
- Plugin ok for Translations: POT-File available, MO-File for German included
- Set Cronjob, startdate: Placeholder shows current servertime
- Set Cronjob, interval: Additional intervals 5, 10 15 minutes and option “disable”
- Bugfix: Chronological Sorting of Logfiles
- Plugin is ok with WP 5.8.3
- Bugfix: More than 15 Cronjobs now really possible…
- Plugin is ok with WP 5.8.2
- Minor Bugfix: No more “PHP Notice”-Messages at Logfile-Display
- Plugin is ok with WP 5.8
- “Basic Settings”: You can increase the no of cronjobs 15+n
- Plugin is ok with WP 5.7.1
- Bugfix displaying next execution time
- Plugin is ok with WP 5.6
- Plugin is ok with WP 5.4. and PHP 7.4
Cronjob-Wordpress-Shortcode: Insert Shortcodes which will be executed
Relative Cronjob-URL: If a Cronjob-URL starts with “/” the domain is added (“home_url()”)
Initial release on WordPress.org. Any comments and feature-requests are welcome!