immonex Kickstart provides customizable components for integrating imported OpenImmo®-based property offers in real estate websites built upon multi-purpose themes in an easy and visually appealing way. Beyond that, it’s also a framework for add-ons, separate plugins that extend the functionality on the same foundation.
– See it in action at base.immonex.one!
– Install the free Team add-on for extended real estate agency/agent data handling and property related contact forms.
– Download a compatible OpenImmo import plugin  and example data at immonex.dev (free of charge for testing/development).
– Read the docs for detailed usage/customization instructions.
immonex is an umbrella brand for various real estate related software solutions and services with a focus on german-speaking markets/users.
OpenImmo-XML is the de-facto standard for exchanging real estate data in the german-speaking countries. Here, it is supported by almost every common software solution and portal for real estate professionals (as import/export interfaces).
Plugins like immonex OpenImmo2WP  are used to import OpenImmo-XML data into the specific WordPress/theme/plugin data structures of the destination site.
- Custom post type for properties
- Extendable custom taxonomies (property type, usage type, marketing type, project, location, features, labels)
- Special status flags per real estate object (reference, available, sold…)
- Flexible real estate search form
- Area/Radius search (Photon or Google Maps autocomplete)
- Property list and detail views
- Animated photo slideshows and floor plan galleries
- Integration of YouTube/Vimeo videos
- Embedding of 360° virtual tours from common providers
- Extendable sort options
- Shortcodes for embedding real estate components (suitable for use in page builder layout elements)
- Simple but powerful templating system (“Skins”)
- Clean and responsive default skin
- Property grouping (project taxonomy)
- Property location overview maps incl. clustered markers (OpenStreetMap/OpenLayers)
- Property detail location maps (OpenStreetMap and Google Maps)
- Dynamic updates of property lists and location map views based on the current search parameters
- Obtainment of user consent before loading external libraries (EU GDPR compliance)
- Various filter and action hooks for special adaptions
- Extension framework for separate add-on plugins
- Translation via translate.wordpress.org (GlotPress)
- Current POT file and German translations included as PO/MO files additionally
- Support for multilingual websites (Polylang or WPML)
- Compatible with immonex OpenImmo2WP (OpenImmo importer) 
- Compatible with immonex Energy Scale Pro (energy class visualization) 
- WordPress backend: Plugins > Add New > Upload Plugin 
- Select the plugin ZIP file and click the install button.
- Activate the plugin after successful installation.
- Check/Modify the default plugin options under immonex > Settings.
- OPTIONAL: Install the Team add-on for extended agency/agent data handling and contact forms.
- Install immonex OpenImmo2WP or another compatible OpenImmo import plugin and perform a first import. 
- OPTIONAL: Create pages as templates for property lists and/or detail views including the following shortcodes.
- OPTIONAL: Add Kickstart shortcodes to arbitrary pages or page builder elements as needed, e.g. for embedding property search forms or teaser lists.
List Sort Selection:
Property Location Overview Map:
Property Details View:
(See documentation mentioned below for attributes and further details.)
 Alternative: Unzip the plugin ZIP archive, copy it to the folder
wp-content/plugins and activate the plugin in the WordPress backend under Plugins > Installed Plugins afterwards.
 Current and fully functional versions of premium immonex plugins as well as OpenImmo demo data are available free of charge at the immonex Developer Portal for testing/development purposes.
Documentation & Development
A detailed plugin installation/integration documentation in German is available here:
immonex Kickstart is free software. Sources, development docs/support and issue tracking are available at GitHub:
توسعه دهندگان و همکاران
“immonex Kickstart” نرم افزار متن باز است. افراد زیر در این افزونه مشارکت کردهاند.مشارکت کنندگان
“immonex Kickstart” به 1 زبان ترجمه شده است. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
ترجمه “immonex Kickstart” به زبان شما.
علاقه مند به توسعه هستید؟
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Release date: 2023-06-09
- Added various filter hooks for modifying property/list template rendering data.
- Reworked several property search methods.
- Reworked YouTube video embedding.
- Optimized property cluster zoom in overview maps.
- Improved property detail data full-text search.
- Added automatic replacements of rental-specific property detail titles.
- Extended possibilities to use XPath expressions in property detail element shortcodes.
- Extended excerpt handling for property post type.
- Fixed a rounding bug in the search form range slider component.
- Updated external dependencies.
- Release date: 2022-10-31
- Extended meta data of filter hook inx-property-detail-element.
- Improved compatibility in multilingual environments (WPML/Polylang).
- Fixed minor property search form JS bug.
- Reworked automatic single property template page redirect – again.
- Release date: 2022-10-06
- Reworked automatic single property template page redirect.
- Fixed property image list creation used by add-ons.
- Fixed saving of UTF-8 option strings.
- Updated plugin option labels to be more precise.
See changelog.txt for complete version history.