Did you know 7 in 10 people won’t phone an international or out-of-state phone number?
You’re literally ignoring the majority of your global visitors!
This clever plugin works with the Local Number service to geo-locate each visitor and automagically show whichever of your phone numbers is nearest so they are more likely to call you. And even better, you can rent extra numbers in 5 countries – including the USA, Canada, UK and more – to seamlessly forward calls to you.
Once installed and configured, all you will need to do is use the [localnumber] shortcode anywhere in your posts, pages, or templates to have a local number magically appear.
- Create an account on Local Number and set up your preferences.
- Upload the plugin or install it from the plugins gallery then enter your magic tag when prompted.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Use the shortcode [localnumber] in your posts, pages or templates wherever you want a local phone number to appear.
- How much is Local Number?
It’s completely free to use Local Number to show your existing phone numbers around the world. If you want you can rent forwarding numbers in other local countries; these are charged each month, plus any calls that are forwarded to you are charged on a per-minute basis. All the costs are visible at https://localnumber.app/pricing
- Where are the optional forwarding numbers located?
At the moment you can rent forwarding numbers in 5 countries and 65 states/provinces across the USA and Canada.
بررسیای برای این افزونه یافت نشد.
توسعه دهندگان و همکاران
“Local Number for WordPress” نرم افزار متن باز است. افراد زیر در این افزونه مشارکت کردهاند.مشارکت کنندگان
- The first version of the ‘Local Number for WordPress’ plugin.