Manual Completions for LearnDash provides a very simple interface to check completion as well as manually mark courses, lessons, topics and quizzes as complete.
You can use it for single completions as well as for bulk completions of hundreds of users. In one click, get all the enrolled users in the course.
You can also upload a CSV files with user_id, course_id, lesson_id, topic_id, quiz_id. To quickly list all the completions, and then process them in bulk in any order you want.
You can also bypass completions blocked by GrassBlade xAPI Companion for xAPI Contents.
– If you have an LRS, you can see tracking data, including the user id and name of the admin who marked the lesson complete.
Requirements to use this plugin:
To use this plugin you need these two plugins:
1. LearnDash LMS
2. GrassBlade xAPI Companion
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/manual-completions-learndashdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Go to WP ADMIN > GrassBlade > Manual Completions for LearnDash or (WP ADMIN > LearnDash > Manual Completions)
توسعه دهندگان و همکاران
“Manual Completions for LearnDash” نرم افزار متن باز است. افراد زیر در این افزونه مشارکت کردهاند.مشارکت کنندگان
ترجمه “Manual Completions for LearnDash” به زبان شما.
علاقه مند به توسعه هستید؟
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Improvement: User search is changed for select2 to own code to improve performance for large websites.
- Feature: Added Total count
- Fixed: issues related to addons page specially on network website.
- Feature: Added ability to pull list of all enrolled users.
- Feature: Added ability to mark complete entire Course or entire Lesson.
- Fixed: Styling to work with v4.0 of GrassBlade xAPI Companion
- Fixed: Completion with CSV upload showing Unknown Error.
- Fixed: Topic and Quiz selection causing issues
- Fixed CSS issue on GrassBlade page
- Added Addons page
- Initial Commit