THE EASIEST WORDPRESS POPUP BUILDER
Nelio Popups is the most intuitive and well-designed popup creator for WordPress. Bend it to create any type of popup, modal, or content overlay for your WordPress website.
With Nelio Popups you can turn website visitors into email subscribers, increase sales, and grow your business. Enjoy the popup creation process using the WordPress block editor and all its power.
Reasons for choosing Nelio Popups
Here’s why you should switch to Nelio Popups:
#1. 🚀 It’s awesome
Your popup creation experience is our #1 priority. Nelio Popups’ editor won’t annoy you when designing awesome popups and slide-ins like other WordPress popup plugins do. Nelio Popups uses the WordPress block editor and allows you to include any block within your popups.
#2. 😎 It’s easy
We were tired of the bloated and slow popup builder plugins with complex settings. That’s why we built Nelio Popups to adapt to your marketing workflow and allow you to create custom popups, newsletter opt-in forms, slide-ins, announcement bars, and other high converting lead generation forms within minutes.
By using the standard WordPress drag & drop block editor, you can easily customize the look and feel of your campaigns, and even add third-party block elements like countdown timers, form integrations, or even block patterns, that change based on user behavior (no code necessary).
#3. 🎨 Simplifies styling and design
If you have an eye for detail you’ll love the additional customization options available with Nelio Popups. As well as basic appearance elements like layout, images, typography, and color that you can set with the WordPress block editor we use, Nelio Popups allows for more advanced detailing like popups borders, shadow, sizing, and more. In addition to it, the styles of your popup will match the ones in your WordPress theme without any further effort from you.
#4. 🎯 Targets visitors with smart conditions
As well as intelligent visibility conditions, Nelio Popups also allows you to set up a range of behavior triggers for your popups and slide-ins. Including: click, hover, scroll, exit-intent, and more. Furthermore, Nelio Popups has all the behavior and condition settings you’ll need to target visitors. Set up intelligent conditions such as: specific pages and posts, source of arrival, browser cookie, and a whole lot more.
#5. ℹ️ You are not alone
The desire of each customer and the problems that have arisen are the priority issues that have to be solved by our support team. That is why our team works very hard to help and satisfy the demands and wishes of all its customers. If there is a question that you would like to ask, or there is something unclear, then our support team is ready to answer each question in detail to satisfy any interest.
Installation through the WordPress Dashboard
- Login to your WordPress admin.
- Click on the plugins tab.
- Click the Add New button.
- Search for “Nelio Popups.”
- Look for our plugin, click “Install Now” and then “Activate.”
And that’s it! You can now use Nelio Popups on your site.
Nelio Popups Premium
If you’re interested in unlocking the full potential of our plugin, just purchase the premium version of Nelio Popups. Once you complete the checkout process, you’ll receive an email with instructions on how to use it.
Created by Nelio Software
Nelio Popups is built by the Nelio team. We create high-quality WordPress plugins that help you grow your WordPress sites.
Check out some of our most popular plugins:
Why do I need Nelio Popups?
Nelio Popups is perfect for business owners, bloggers, eCommerce sites, designers, developers, marketing agencies, and anyone who wants to grow their lists, leads and sales.
Even better, Nelio Popups integrates with the WordPress block editor so you can easily embed any block right into your popups!
Do I need to have coding skills to use Nelio Popups?
Absolutely not. You can create and manage popups without any coding knowledge using the WordPress block editor. You can even use existing WordPress block patterns into your popup designs.
Is Nelio Popups a paid plugin?
No. Nelio Popups can be used completely for free using the version available at WordPress.org. However, if you want to unlock its full potential, you’ll need to purchase the premium version.
What’s included in the free version of Nelio Popups?
The free version of Nelio Popups includes the following features:
- Create and manage as many WordPress popups as you desire.
- Increase your brand awareness by customizing the design and look of your WordPress pop up.
- Choose the appropriate and desired WordPress popup opening and closing animations.
- Create fullscreen popups that are great for getting new subscribers and marketing new products.
- Set up intelligent conditions to target visitors such as: specific pages and posts, browser cookie or referral.
- Show the popup when the user hovers a text or clicks somewhere on the web page to make your popup interactive and more desirable.
- Show the popup when the user scrolls down the page or after a set time delay to satisfy your visitors.
- Integrate with any third-party block-based plugin to include any block into your popups.
What do I get with a premium plan?
A lot of things:
- Show popup only when the visitor is about to leave a page with exit-intent detection.
- Detect adblocking software without losing your ad income and ask your visitors to turn them off by showing specific popups.
- Add sound effects to grab visitors’ attention.
- Push your website’s visitors to your desired actions opening popups based on inactivity detection.
- Additional target conditions based on visitor behavior, device/browser, query parameters, country, content taxonomies, and a whole lot more.
- Show different popup messages to new visitors vs returning visitors with on-site retargeting.
- Schedule exactly when you want your popups to display. Set start and end dates, schedule to show on specific days of the week or event at a certain time of day.
- Create custom WooCommerce popups based on what the user has in their cart, their order value, etc.
- Additional animation effects to capture visitors’ attention.
- Pre-defined popup pattern library to help you save time creating popups.
- Premium support. On top of offering the absolute best WordPress popup plugin, our customer success team is here to ensure you win, and win more often.
- And that’s not all, far more features are waiting for you with our WordPress popup plugin.
See Nelio Popups Premium for an up-to-date list of all the premium features it includes.
توسعه دهندگان و همکاران
“Nelio Popups” نرم افزار متن باز است. افراد زیر در این افزونه مشارکت کردهاند.مشارکت کنندگان
1.0.26 (January 2, 2023)
- Bug Fix. Use proper CSS selector to open popups.
1.0.25 (December 9, 2022)
- Bug Fix. Evalute Cookie and Referrer conditions properly.
1.0.24 (November 29, 2022)
- New Feature. Add new actions to “Export” and “Import” popup settings (JSON format).
- Improvement. Allow multiple Cookie conditions in a Condition Group.
1.0.23 (October 24, 2022)
- Bug Fix. Tweak code to add Nelio Popups sidebar on post types only and fix issue in widgets editor.
1.0.22 (August 30, 2022)
- New Feature. Add new condition to show popups to non-logged-in users only.
- New Feature. Add new conditions to show popups when content/taxonomy is not the user’s selection.
- Improvement. Use built-in action button in popup editor to save embedded reusable blocks and Nelio Forms.
- Improvement. Close popup when clicking on a link to
- Bug Fix. Tweak
ItemSelectControlcomponent to search items by title only.
1.0.21 (July 19, 2022)
- New Feature. Add premium analytics.
1.0.20 (July 12, 2022)
- New Feature. List of popup patterns ready to use.
- Improvement. Add preview link in list of popups.
- Improvement. Simplify popup size management.
- Bug Fix. Show fullscreen popups properly when user is logged in.
- Improvement. Add actions
nelio_popup_footerto customize popup template.
1.0.19 (July 4, 2022)
- New Feature. Add premium WooCommerce triggers and conditions to open popups.
- Improvement. Disable popup scroll when container size and content size are similar enough.
- Bug Fix. Use proper operand on numeric conditions to open a popup.
1.0.18 (June 30, 2022)
- Improvement. Auto resize popup when its content changes.
- Bug Fix. Set first element’s top margin to zero and last element’s bottom margin to zero.
- Bug Fix. Unhide more options button (upper right corner) from the popup editor.
- Bug Fix. Use
vhunits to defined popup’s auto height.
1.0.17 (June 16, 2022)
- Improvement. Render popup title inside block editor to avoid problem with block toolbar not showing properly.
1.0.16 (May 16, 2022)
- New Feature. Allow selecting a popup when creating a link using the block editor to trigger the open of the popup when clicking said link.
- New Feature. Add target to open popup on children of an particular page/custom post type.
- New Feature. Add target to open a popup on content with a particular template.
- Improvement. Compatibility with GenerateBlocks to open popups on button click.
- Improvement. Add filter
- Bug Fix. Fix problem loading default metadata (props @takerumaeda).
1.0.15 (May 11, 2022)
- Improvement. Extend button block to allow selecting a popup that will open after clicking said button.
1.0.14 (May 3, 2022)
- Improvement. Refactor sound control component.
- Improvement. Reorder popup settings in popup editor.
- Improvement. Tweak source code to fix issues reported by WordPress VIP.
- Bug Fix. Retrieve all post types and taxonomies when there’s more than 10 of each.
1.0.13 (April 19, 2022)
- Improvement. Add new types and labels required on premium version.
- Improvement. Add filter
- Bug Fix. Fix condition selection on cookie target (thanks to @unintended8).
- Bug Fix. Retrieve cookie value as string on cookie target check.
1.0.12 (April 4, 2022)
- Bug Fix. Remove notice error when in full site editing.
- Bug Fix. Render popups with proper styles on themes that support block templates.
1.0.11 (March 1, 2022)
- Bug Fix. Fix pagination issue with built-in selector
- Improvement. Exclude popups from Yoast sitemap.
- Improvement. Disable translation enqueuing on scripts that don’t have
wp-i18nas a dependency.
1.0.10 (February 7, 2022)
- Improvement. Close (last) popup on Esc pressed outside of it.
- New Feature. Select multiple active popups in any given page or post.
- Bug Fix. Honor custom height and popup scroll settings.
- Bug Fix. Hide Popup type in content visibility setting.
1.0.9 (February 2, 2022)
- Bug Fix. Add missing
valuefield in Click Trigger’s
- Bug Fix. Prevent popup from closing right by the same click event that opened it.
1.0.8 (February 1, 2022)
- Bug Fix. Open popup when set to “Let Each Page Decide” and is manually set in a page/post.
- Bug Fix. Add missing statement to load i18n strings.
1.0.7 (January 28, 2022)
- WordPress 5.9. Test compatibility with WordPress 5.9.
- Improvement. Hide popup view link in admin bar.
1.0.6 (January 21, 2022)
- Bug Fix. Parse popups in frontend to set default values when needed.
- Bug Fix. Add missing
wp_reset_postdataafter loading popup.
initmethod afterwards. This fixes a possible issue when WPO plugins defer script executions.
1.0.5 (January 20, 2022)
- Bug Fix. Refactor popups to load their content via an iframe.
1.0.4 (January 18, 2022)
- New Feature. Add padding and margin properties in popup style.
- Block Customization. Add new style in media text blocks to set image as cover.
- Bug Fix. Fix popup dimensions when widht/height are set in
- Bug Fix. Fix plugin section style in popup editor’s header.
1.0.3 (January 14, 2022)
- Bug Fix. Unlock body scroll after closing popup.
1.0.2 (January 14, 2022)
- Bug Fix. Apply
the_contentfilter in popups.
1.0.1 (January 12, 2022)
- Bug Fix. Update color picker props to make Nelio Popups compatible with Gutenberg plugin.
- Bug Fix. Fix close button positioning while popup is animated in/out.
1.0.0 (December 31, 2021)
- First release.