Ploxel allows you to sell tickets for your event via our easily to use plugin widget. Ploxel’s event ticketing platform provides you with all the features required to sell tickets for your event and manage your attendees from start to finish.
With the Ploxel plugin you have full control of what you want to show, whether thats a full listing of all your events, a single event which has a multiple dates or a single view of one of your event dates, it’s all possible with our plugin. You can even sell tickets on our fully dedicated cart pages if you wish but this is not required as when using our plugin your customers will never leave your website.
Why Choose Ploxel
- Start selling tickets in minutes without any contracts.
- No monthly fees just a small booking fee either paid by you or your attendees as a booking fee.
- No hidden transaction fees, the amount you set your ticket price at is how much you get.
- White label solution, no Ploxel branding on any frontend pages if set.
- No limit to the number of tickets you can sell.
- No limit to the number of events which you can host at the same time.
- Collect your payments via credit card or debit card directly to your Stripe or PayPal account.
- No waiting time for payments to be received. Payments are send immediatly to your account.
- Multi language support on all our ticket pages.
- Custom themes for your event pages / e-tickets to make it look part of your WordPress website.
- Your data is yours, we do not use your customers data for any marketing purposes.
- Simple easy to use control panel with no complex and confusing features.
- Ability to add addons to improve your experience with automated features such as MailChimp, Google Analytics and Zapier just to name a few.
- Always evolving to give you the customer experience which you expect.
- Helpful support team always here to try and help you in any scenario.
- 7.5% cap so your ticket booking fees will never be too high. Some competitors charge upto 40% per ticket!
Quick Feature Summary
- Automatic e-tickets
Get your e-tickets sent to your customers for free whenever they place an order.
- Simple Checkout
We keep your checkout progress short so your customers don’t have to fill pages full of forms to purchase their tickets.
- Custom Fields
Find out additional information for each of your visitors either per order or per each attendee.
- No Customer Registration
Your customers can purchase tickets without ever having to deal with us, increasing purchase rates.
- Cloud Based
All the data is stored on our service so you do not have to worry about securing your ticketing data.
- Discount Codes
Give discounts to your customers by entering a code which is set either as a percentage or a set discount.
- Automatic Tax Rules
Charge tax rules on each of your tickets to collect for tax purposes such as VAT tax in the United Kingdom.
- Grouped Allocations
Limit the number of tickets both individually and by groups so you can set the number of people who you want to attend the event in the correct areas.
- Seemless Integration
With our theme editor you can create a design which looks like your WordPress website so they do not know we exist.
- Get Paid Directly
We use Stripe or PayPal so all of your payments are sent directly to you, we do not hold you funds for a period of time.
- Multi Language Support
Let your customers purchase their tickets in their native language when using our ticketing pages based upon their browser settings.
- Social Media Sharing
All of our ticket pages have social media links so they can share your event to their friends increasing your sales.
- No Ticket Limits
There are no limits to the number of tickets which you can sell.
- Track Your Activity
Find out in real time what your users are doing on your cart and with our analytic tools you can find out how well your sales are performing.
- GDPR Compliance
- SCA Compliance
All payments taken through our ticketing platform comply to SCA Regulations which is coming in force after September 19th 2019 in Europe.
- Download Your Data
Everything on your site is yours so we allow you to download your data. We also allow you get all your data removed if you request so without any fees.
- Fast Check In
Check in your guests via our customised guest lists or via our online check in pages.
- Ploxel Check In App
Use our quick and easy check in app to check in your attendees to the event. Find out more about our app.
Have Any Questions?
If you have any questions about our plugin or it’s features then do not hesitate to give us a message at email@example.com and we will only be happy to help.
- Download the plugin.
- Install the plugin by going into your WordPress admin panel. Once inside go to Plugins -> Add New. You will now be on the page with all the plugins available. From here click the ‘Upload Plugin’ button and upload the ZIP which you downloaded in the last step. You have now successfully installed the plugin.
- Activate the plugin. Once the plugin has been installed it should be listed on the installed plugins page (Plugins -> Installed Plugins) as Ploxel. The final step is to make sure that the plugin is active.
- Register and sign up to Ticketix for free and create your event first at https://www.ploxel.com/event/create, this should only take a few minutes.
- Use our WordPress Integration script which can be found from your event dashboard, copy and paste this short code into your WordPress post or page and it will automatically display.
- Sell tickets to your attendees, without them ever leaving your website.
Help I have problem where do I get help?
Sign up for Ploxel and use our support system, we always happy to help you with your problems. Alternatively post on our WordPress Plugin page we often check to see if there is anyone asking for help here.
توسعه دهندگان و همکاران
“Ploxel – Sell Tickets – Event Ticketing For WordPress” نرم افزار متن باز است. افراد زیر در این افزونه مشارکت کردهاند.مشارکت کنندگان
علاقه مند به توسعه هستید؟
- Updated iFrame script to newer version in tandem with new Ticketix version.
- Added new Ticketix tag for adding posts in combination with Ploxel.
- Added redirect script on installation.
- Added options page on how to create integration code on Ploxel.
- Updated to work with Ploxel v2
- Initial release of the plugin.