Sync your WordPress users and members with Infusionsoft groups and tags.
If Paid Memberships Pro is installed you can sync users by membership level, otherwise all users can be synced to one or more groups.
Read the full documentation for the Infusionsoft Add On
Official Paid Memberships Pro Add On
This is an official Add On for Paid Memberships Pro, the most complete member management and membership subscriptions plugin for WordPress.
- Upload the
pmpro-infusionsoftdirectory to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory of your site.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- The settings page is at Settings > PMPro Infusionsoft in the WP dashboard.
I found a bug in the plugin.
Please post it in the issues section of GitHub and we’ll fix it as soon as we can. Thanks for helping. https://github.com/strangerstudios/pmpro-infusionsoft/issues
I need help installing, configuring, or customizing the plugin.
Please visit our premium support site at http://www.paidmembershipspro.com for more documentation and our support forums.
بررسیای برای این افزونه یافت نشد.
توسعه دهندگان و همکاران
“Paid Memberships Pro – Infusionsoft Add On” نرم افزار متن باز است. افراد زیر در این افزونه مشارکت کردهاند.مشارکت کنندگان
ترجمه “Paid Memberships Pro – Infusionsoft Add On” به زبان شما.
علاقه مند به توسعه هستید؟
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- BUG FIX/ENHANCEMENT: If you have more than 1000 tags/groups, we will import them all into the settings page. We are using the select2 library to make it easier to search and add tags on those pages.
- BUG: Checking if iSDK is already loaded before loading again to prevent conflicts with other plugins loading the SDK. Issues may still persist if the plugins load different versions of the SDK.
- BUG: Fixed issue where membership level tags were being replaced when a user updated their profile. (Thanks, Scott Slone)
- IMPORTANT UPGRADE. Removed some debugging code that could lock up websites when the plugin was activated. Please upgrade.
- Fixed warnigns and bug in the test connection code.
- Made sure errors show up on settings page if the connection to Infusionsoft can’t be made.
- Now testing API connection when plugin initializes. If it fails, error will be displayed in the General Settings section.
- Fixed issue with updating contact info if the user changed their email address. (Thanks, Matt Cherry)
- Released to the WordPress repository.
- Now getting tags from Infusionsoft and showing them in a multiselect box on the options page.
- When a user changes levels or cancels, the plugin will now remove tags based on the level they are changing from.
- Updates contact information in Infusionsoft if it is updated on the WP side. (Thanks, Matt Cherry.)
- Fixed dup check that was keeping contacts from being added.
- Now updating user info if someone checks out again. At checkout a contact with no name/etc is added, then when pmpro_after_checkout fires, the contact is updated with the full user data.
- Added extra call to update contact at checkout to give PMPro time to update user meta.
- Added pmpro_infusionsoft_addcon_fields filter to update additional fields when updating contacts.
- Fixed bug in preg_replace for duplicate check.
- Including the xmlrpc.inc file from Infusionsoft for older PHP versions.
- The Infusionsoft username/id is now a settings field vs being hard coded into the plugin files.
- Removed the krumo require.
- Added readme. This version is actually working and pushing users to Infusionsoft.