“Restrict Registration” is a plugin for WordPress that allows you to control
who is registering on your blog. This plugin uses simple blacklists and
whitelists to define who can register for your blog, and who is restricted. Use
simple literal matching, flexible asterisk wildcard matching, or powerful
regular expression matching: it’s your choice! The options page is clear and
easy to use. Set your lists, and you’re done!
This plugin was inspired by WP-Deadbolt, but has been completely rewritten and
redesigned, and several new features have been added.
- Download the plugin file above and put it in the wp-content/plugins folder of your WordPress installation.
- Log into WordPress, go to the Plugins section, and activate the plugin.
- Go to the Users section, click on Restrict Registration, set your restrictions, and click Update.
نقد و بررسیها
نقد و بررسیای برای این افزونه یافت نشد.
توسعه دهندگان و همکاران
“Restrict Registration” نرم افزار متن باز است. افراد زیر در این افزونه مشارکت کردهاند.مشارکت کنندگان
- Fixed bug with activation function not running correctly.
- Moved to WordPress plugin hosting. Previously hosted at http://davidbaumgold.com/projects/restrict-registration/