WordPress Plugin that shows the last post viewed by a user in several template views:
1. WordPress widget
3. Simple navigation
If you are a theme developer or using a theme with custom templates you can override plugin template by the following structure:
Copy the plugin templates into a directory within your theme named
/rng-isuc and modify templates.
Main features in rng-isuc include:
- Very light and easy to use
- Showing last posts viewed by the visitor
- WordPress Widget with tow style
- Has shortcode to showing the last posts viewed
- Has beautiful navigation that shows last posts viewed
- This plugin avoids from any conflict with other plugins
- Has not any overhead
it is strongly was recommended that after the plugin is activated, go to the
Settings > Last post viewed and configure the plugin.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/rng-isucdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Go to the permalink settings and change URL structure then undo
- Use the
Settings > Last post viewedscreen to configure the plugin
1, 2, 3, 4: You’re done!
بررسیای برای این افزونه یافت نشد.