This plugin adds a customizable click to call now button and whatsapp chat link button to the bottom of your site. It will allow users to easily call you from their phone or text message to your whatsapp chat number.
Perfect for small businesses or store owners, seo experts who want to get phone calls from their sites. Simple Contact Bar also supports shortcodes for displaying mobile number, whatsapp number and simple call now links in your posts, pages and widgets.
If you need more details please visit SEO UZMANI Tuncay TEKE’s homepage.
- No hidden or Crytpted Codes
- No Extra Font Libraries for Icons
- Fully Responsive Codes
- All values secured by wp_sanitize function
- You can Enable or Disable all plugin functions from a checkbox on Plugin Settings section.
- You can Enable or Disable Phone Button from a checkbox on Phone Button Settings section. If you uncheck and save, phone buttons does not Show. But your inline shortcodes still continue to work.
- You can choose the color of the text in the call me button. You can choose unlimited color.
- You can choose the background color of call me button.
- You can choose where on your site it will be displayed in your call me button. It is possible to select 7 different points of the screen.
- You can choose 5 different sizes for your call me button
- You can choose whether only the icon, only the text of the call me button, or the icon and text should appear at the same time in your call me button
- You can specify a different number and title for the Whatsapp button than your phone number.
- For the Whatsapp button, you can choose a different text color or background color from the call me button.
- You can choose 5 different sizes for your whatsapp button.
- Button Display Settings section will apply to both of your 2 buttons. You can choose whether the buttons will appear on your site. You can also choose how you want your buttons to look, border size, border color and style. If the same area of the screen is selected for both buttons, you can set whether they appear on top of each other or side by side. You can also set which devices your buttons will appear on. If you select all devices, your buttons will appear on both computers and mobile phones. However, if you only select mobile devices, your buttons will only appear on mobile phones.
- Popup feature added. Simple Contact Bar plugin allows you to show your contact buttons in a popup to your visitors. When the popup is opened, you can choose which color the screen will be dimmed and in which colors the texts in the popup will appear. You can also specify when to show the popup. For example, you can show the popup dialog as soon as the visitor enters the site. Or you can show it after the visitor has spent a certain amount of time on your site. If you wish, you can show the popup dialog when the visitor clicks anywhere on your site.
How do I use Shortcodes?
You can use Simple Contact Bar Shortcodes in your posts, pages, wiidgets etc. By this away if you change your contact phone number in the future, Shortcodes will change it from all side of your site easily.
Shortcode that can be used to for displaying phone number as text.
Shortcode that can be used to display phone number as text in national format.
Shortcode that can be used to for displaying clickable phone link with title.
Shortcode that can be used to for displaying clickable phone buton with title and icon.
Shortcode that can be used to for displaying WhatsApp number as text.
Shortcode that can be used to display WhatsApp number as text in national format.
Shortcode that can be used to for displaying clickable whatsapp link with title.
Shortcode that can be used to for displaying clickable WhatsApp buton with title and icon.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/simple-contact-bardirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Settings->Simple Contact Bar settings page to configure the plugin
- (Make your instructions match the desired user flow for activating and installing your plugin. Include any steps that might be needed for explanatory purposes)
Where do I enter my phone number and title?
Enter your phone number and Call Us Title in the Settings > Simple Contact Bar page. If you don’t enter a message the phone icon will still show up.
How should I enter my phone number?
Simply enter the numbers like this : 1234577891
Simply enter the numbers like this (123) 457 78 91 or just type Click To Call Us or what you want…
Can I remove the phone or whatsapp icon?
Yes, you can choose to show only icon, title and icon or title only on your button from the plugin settings.
What font will it use?
It will uses svg icons and your themes CSS without any extra font library.
بررسیای برای این افزونه یافت نشد.
توسعه دهندگان و همکاران
“Simple Contact Bar” نرم افزار متن باز است. افراد زیر در این افزونه مشارکت کردهاند.مشارکت کنندگان
Button appearance and size settings have been added.
Added different settings for WhatsApp button and Call Me button.
Added the ability to show communication buttons with Scheduled Popup.
Added new shortcodes that can be used in page, share or widget areas.