This plugin will convert the markup of themes based on the Thematic theme framework to use html5 elements. Requires Thematic 1.0 or later. New filters were introduced in Thematic 1.0.2 that optimizes the use of this plugin, but it will work with Thematic 1.0 as well using an output buffer.
It uses the built in filters of Thematic to change the markup in desired places. If you are using any
childtheme_override_* functions they will still work, and will override this plugin’s loops as well. You will then need to make sure that your override loops uses html5 yourself.
The markup changes are:
- doctype changed to
- conditional comment classes from html5boilerplate are added to the opening
- meta tag “charset” added to
- defunkt meta tag http-equiv=Content-type removed (replaced by meta tag above)
- #header uses
- nav_menu and page_menu uses the
- post pagination links uses the
- nav-above and nav-below uses the
- the loops are using the
<article>element for individual posts.
- .entry-header uses the
- the post title will always be a
- .entry-utility uses the
- widget areas are
<aside>elements, with individual widgets as
<section>elements. The widget title is
- #footer uses
The plugin is intentionally very bare bones, no settings or checkboxes, just activate and go. Ideas, bug reports and general feature requests are welcome at the github issue tracker.
- Upload the plugin folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- That’s it! No step three! You can verify that your site is using html5 elements with developer tools in chrome or firebug for firefox or similar.
بررسیای برای این افزونه یافت نشد.
توسعه دهندگان و همکاران
“Thematic html5 plugin” نرم افزار متن باز است. افراد زیر در این افزونه مشارکت کردهاند.مشارکت کنندگان
ترجمه “Thematic html5 plugin” به زبان شما.
علاقه مند به توسعه هستید؟
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fixed: Correctly closing of the
</aside>widget areas. Props: emhr
- Added: conditional comments classes to opening
- Changed: Added a structural .inner div to the widget areas for styling flexibility
- New filter: thematichtml5_use_html5shiv, defaults to true
- New filter: thematichtml5_html5shiv_url
- New filter: thematichtml5_use_ieconditionals, defaults to true
- Move plugin class to it’s own file
- Plugin rewrite to use OOP
- Initial release