This great plugin allows you to avoid the error about not uploading SVG, Webp and ICO files. Just install and activate it and it will be ready to go.
- Upload dir
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
1. When do I need this plugin?
In all cases, when you want to upload files in the SVG, Webp and ICO extensions to the media library of your WordPress site. Without this plugin, when you try to upload a file, you will get an upload error.
2. Is the plugin compatible with my site?
You shouldn’t have any errors when activating the plugin, because it’s probably one of the lightest and simplest plugins in terms of code and would have been made by a professional.
3. How does the plugin work?
Code level plugin allows uploading files in SVG, Webp and ICO extensions. It works right out of the box! You don’t need to know more about it, do you?)
4. What plugins do you recommend installing along with this?
I recommend that you install all of my plugins that are available in the WordPress repository by the time you read this text. You can find them by entering my nickname in the search: dmitrylitvinov, or @dmitrylitvinov.
توسعه دهندگان و همکاران
“Uploading SVG, WEBP and ICO files” نرم افزار متن باز است. افراد زیر در این افزونه مشارکت کردهاند.مشارکت کنندگان
1.2.1 – 2022-04-03
- WordPress 6.2 compatible
1.2.0 – 2022-06-23
- WordPress 6.0.1 compatible
- Fixing XSS Vulnerabilities
1.0.1 – 2022-06-23
- WordPress 6.0.0 compatible
1.0.0 – 2022-05-02
- Creation of the first version.