The Galleries by Angie Makes plugin adds robust gallery features to your WordPress theme. These gallery options work flawlessly with Angie Makes WordPress themes. This no-fuss plugin is perfect for Photographers, Creatives, and anyone else looking to display their site images in serious style.
See A DEMO of what You Can do With the Angie Makes Galleries Plugin Here:
Here are just a few options the Angie Makes Galleries Plugin offers:
- Mosaic / Pinterest-esque Tiling Images
- Display Images in 1-9 Mosaic
- Tiling Columns
- Link Images to Internal or External Site Urls
- Slider with Bottom Image Links
We have tested this plugin to work with the latest version of WordPress, but do not offer individual troubleshooting support as this is a free plugin. If you need individual support, we’re happy to assist you if you purchase our premium support by purchasing a premium, Angie Makes WordPress theme from angiemakes.com.
- Uzip the
- Upload the
wc-galleryfolder to your
- In your WordPress dashboard, head over to the Plugins section.
- Activate WP Canvas – Gallery.
- How do I use the shortcodes?
Insert a gallery through your dashboard. You will see extra dropdown settings when configuring your gallery.
- How do I fix HTTP error code when uploading media?
- Where can I get more help?
For more tutorials on our gallery plugin, go to our knowledge base.
- How can I disable extra image sizes and thumbnails from being generated?
توسعه دهندگان و همکاران
“Galleries by Angie Makes” نرم افزار متن باز است. افراد زیر در این افزونه مشارکت کردهاند.مشارکت کنندگان
- Updated readme.
- fixed bug with link to being wrapped around image link caption.
- Only load flex slider when more than 1 attachment is in the slider
- added grid display
- disabled jetpack gallery message when plugin is activated
- Updated WPC Settings Framework to 1.0.7
- Updated WPC Settings Framework to 1.0.6
- fixing image count when flexslider clones exist.
- removed wcs-trigger check
- Updated WPC Settings Framework to 1.0.5
- removed woocommerce product gallery option
- fixed bug when muliple galleries were not loading libraries in correct order.
- More elegant loading of masonry gallery images.
- Updated brand name.
- Fixed bug with large galleries stacking images
- Updated imagesLoaded Package to version 4.1.1
- removed ellipsis
- updated wpc settings framework to version 1.0.2
- updated owl carousel 2.1.4
- updated flexslider 2.6.1
- updated flexslider to 2.6.1
- updated magnificpopup to version 1.1.0
- updated images loaded library to 4.1.0
- Updated gallery js file
- CSS bug fixes
- remove deprecated carousel
- added option to disable thumbnail generation
- admin style update
- adding settings link in plugin page
- Single column galleries on mobile displays
- Always show captions on mobile displays
- Added new caption option: Show On Image Pop-up
- Hide masonry gallery by default in CSS
- Fixed bug with masonry being randomely sorted
- Masonry gallery items now loads in series when each image is loaded
- Removed text from nav buttons in owl carousel.
- Moved flexslider and owl carousel to vendors folder
- Wait for images to load before calling flexslider.
- Updated Owl Carousel
- Updated Flexslider
- Fixed bug with bottom image links not responding correctly on mobile devices
- Updated images loaded library to 3.1.8
- Fixed bug with masonry shifting when container width was a decimal number
- Show gallery captions on image links when viewing mobile devices
- Better slider and fade animation
- Fixed flicker blug with slider in chrome
- fixed bug with hide control option not being applied to flex slider
- fixed style bug with dynamic height content
- Fixed bug with captions displaying when there are not any
- Updated magnific popup gallery
- Fixed bug with update in settings framework
- Code clean up
- Updated owl carousel
- Rearranged gallery options
- enabled smooth height
- Updated flexslider library
- Added Image size identifier for easy reference
- Removed loading of widgets file
- Updated options panel with settings framework
- Fixed style bug with magnific popup
- Updated Magnific Popup Library
- FIxed bug with gallery insertion option not being referenced correctly
- Removed ‘Image Size’ from gallery option since WordPress includes it by default now.
- Added position number and attachment id class name to gallery items
- Now wrapping caption with href value in image links
- Updated and customized flexslider library
- supporting lightbox for WooCommerce galleries
- code clean up
- Gallery captions and image sizes now are the same width
- Fixed style bug in gallery caption
- minor style update fix for previous version
- Galleries now work inside WC Shortcodes accordion, tabs, and toggle shortcodes
- Added gallery support for infinite scroll
- caption only display on one line now.
- Gallery now defaults to show captions on image hover
- removed duplicate call to admin.js
- Updated image popup library
- Made all own carousels to loop back to beginning when end is reached
- Added option to open images in new tab
- Bug fix
- Bug fix on checking for defined images sizes
- Removed Transition Styles
- Fixed broken HTML tag
- added overflow hidden to captions
- Use masonry library provided by WordPress
- loading jquery before masonry
- Added image sizes
- Replaced percentage gutter width with pixel value.
- Added Owl Carousel
- Added 2 more slider displays
- Fixed a very obscure bug that kept image sizes from displaying.
- removed rel tag
- Made an update to the responsive behavior of galleries
- HTML5 compliant gallery structure
- Fixed bug where custom links only worked when link was set to media
- Added option to disable integrated popup script
- updated masonry library
- Fixed permission bug with options
- Updated magnific popup script
- Fixed bug with vertical scroll bar appearing in pop up image
- Fixed bug with masonry gallery not resizing defined widths and heights on images
- Enhanced Gallery Options
- Better positioning of directional arrows
- Much improved masonry gallery
- Much improved slider gallery
- Added option for fade or slide in slider
- Fixed firefox bug with width percentage
- More options added in media panel
- CSS improvements
- Removed fancybox and added another image popup library with a friendly license.
- Plugin released. Everything is new!