WhatCX is the first fully integrated customer relationship management platform powered by WhatsApp Cloud API. WhatsApp has 2 billion active users, 85%+ read rate, 100 billion messages sent every day, available in more than 180 countries & 60 multiple languages. Get the most from our all-in-one platform for business on WhatsApp. WhatCX covers all areas that your business needs to build strong customer relationships – such as sales, marketing, customer service, automation, and integration.
- WhatCX with its superior capabilities offers more features and benefits for businesses to enhance their communication strategies over the most preferred channel. It will help you reach a wider audience and build quality communication for your business.
- Businesses can improve customer interaction and overall experience through multi-agent support, providing round-the-clock customer support on WhatsApp. Multiple Agents are assigned incoming chats automatically through a chatbot.
- You can also build your no-code chatbot to enhance customer interaction & share rich media content. It becomes easier to manage customers and solve queries faster.
- By integrating the broadcasts with WhatsApp cloud API, businesses can automatically send out updates and recent promotions to a group of recipients.
- Take advantage of the power of communication you haven’t experienced before. WhatCX helps you to enhance your customer experience like never before with WhatsApp’s Cloud API solutions.
WhatCX Widget plugin is an official plugin maintained by the WhatCX team that helps you to add WhatsApp widgets on your WordPress sites in a hassle-free manner and connect with people out there by activating and setting up your API key.
WhatCX Widget plugin is an official WordPress plugin and will be fully supported and maintained for as long as necessary. With the WhatCX widget plugin, you no longer require a developer to add the widget to your website, instead, you can do it yourself very easily. Some use cases include:
- Adding a widget to chat on WhatsApp
- Widget to inform when your team is on leave
- Widget for non-working days
At a glance, the process of installing the widget to your WordPress website:
- Submit the API and APP key once the plugin gets activated.
- The widget list gets displayed once the submission is made.
- You can start the widget from the list as per your business requirements.
This is also a very lightweight plugin thanks to its fine code, so you don’t have to worry about it affecting your website’s performance or speed.
Can I use this plugin on my production site?
You can use the plugin on any WordPress site.
What is the purpose of this plugin?
WhatCX Widget Plugin lets you add widgets on your WordPress website just by activating and setting up the API key.
Will this work on WordPress multisite?
Where can I get support?
Visit https://www.whatcx.com/contact.php to share your support.
Who builds WhatCX?
The team of EdgeCX Pvt. Ltd. has built WhatCX, the official WhatsApp communication platform.
نقد و بررسیها
نقد و بررسیای برای این افزونه یافت نشد.
توسعه دهندگان و همکاران
“WhatCX Widget” نرم افزار متن باز است. افراد زیر در این افزونه مشارکت کردهاند.مشارکت کنندگان
- First Release.