Apply WooCommerce Coupons automatically with a simple, fast and lightweight plugin.
- Apply coupons when native WooCommerce coupon conditions are met
- Apply coupons when minimum product quantities are reached
- Apply coupons when a URL is visited
- Troubleshoot coupons easily by adding /?troubleshoot to the cart page URL
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/woo-auto-couponsdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the \’Plugins\’ screen in WordPress
- Go to Marketing > Coupons
- Create a coupon or visit an existing coupon
- Auto Coupon options are found on individual WooCommerce coupon settings.
Does this plugin have a coupon limit?
This plugin works with an unlimited number of coupons.
Why isn’t my coupon auto-applying?
The coupon will apply only when conditions are met. This includes conditions in the WooCommerce coupon settings under Usage Restriction and Usage Limits. For instance, the coupon expiration date (if set) must be in the future. If a previously auto-applied coupon is manually removed from the cart, it will not auto apply again unless another coupon has been added and removed.
How can I troubleshoot my coupons?
To troubleshoot, you must be logged in as an administrator. Visit the cart page and add /?troubleshoot to the URL in the address bar. This will list all auto-apply coupons and the status.
Where can I get support?
Reach out to us anytime for additional support.
توسعه دهندگان و همکاران
“Auto Coupons for WooCommerce” نرم افزار متن باز است. افراد زیر در این افزونه مشارکت کردهاند.مشارکت کنندگان
- WC tested up 6.4. Added constraints before converted dates from unix.
- WP tested up to: 5.9, WC 6.2
- WC tested up to: 6.1
- Delete removed coupon cache when coupon no longer qualifies. Cache a coupon when manually removed and still valid.
- Improved checks for cart page
- WC tested up to: 5.9
- WC tested up to: 5.7
- Removed sessions for compatibility with block editors. Added caching via wac_sess().
- Allow manual removal of auto-applied coupon code, and cache preference.
- Compatibility with WP 5.8.
- Compatibility with WC 5.5.
- Fixed bug when counting cart quantities.
- Compatibility with WC 5.2.
- Compatibility check for WP 5.7, WC 5.1.
- Added comma separated product or category names to min quantity requirement verbiage (if specified).
- Compatibility check for WC 5.0.
- Only show quantity related notifications in cart.
- Compatibility check for WC 4.9.
- Consolidate all styling into one function. Bug fix for echo on line 196.
- Improvement: Add option to disable cart notifications (e.g. if quantity in cart is less than min quantity of auto-apply coupon).
- Line item name option in cart. Bug fix to minimum coupon quantity if not restricted to a product. Improvements to troubleshooting coupon min/max quantity. Reduction of js dependencies. Eliminated warnings for unset post vars. Improved validation on coupon quantities.
- Bug fix for add-to-cart – including ajax and parameter based actions.
- If apply-via-url is attempted and no product is in cart, cache coupon and retry on next cart visit.
- Improved option descriptions in admin.
- Compatibility check for WC 4.8.
- Compatibility check for WC 4.7. Do not display quantity related offer or attempt to auto-apply coupon if an individual use coupon has already been auto applied.
- Compatibility check for WC 4.6
- Finely detailed troubleshooting mode, encompassing all existing coupons
- Compatibility with WC 4.5, bug fix for coupon expiration unixtime
- Compatibility with WP 5.5
- Improvements to settings interface
- Compatibility check for WC 4.3
- Accommodation for custom admin URL
- Compatibility check for WC 4.2
- Compatibility check for WC 4.1
- Compatibility with WP 5.4
- Updates to plugin name
- Compatibility check for WC 4.0
- Minor updates for WC 3.9
- Minor updates for WC 3.8
- Compatibility with WP 5.3
- Minor updates for WC 3.7
- Assign cart notifications a css class of ‘wac’ for ease of further customization.
- Added handling of individual use coupons. Improved icons and color compatibility.
- Improved admin input validation and input descriptions. Added cart messaging for max quantity limit.
- WooCommerce version compatibility testing and indicator
- current_user_can fixes
- Helper function fixes
- Adjusted keywords and installation instructions
- Fixed removal logic when coupon no longer qualifies
- Fixed empty admin menu item
- Improved images and tags
- Basic functionality created