WP Digg This is a plugin that adds a Digg button, but with a twist. Instead of adding a Digg button to all your posts, WP Digg This plugin selectively adds the button only to posts you want.
To add a digg button just add a ‘digg’ custom field with value ‘1’.
WP Digg This can display digg button on your single pages but there is an option to show them on home and archive pages as well.
Plugin by Vladimir Prelovac.
This file is part of WP Digg This.
Category Search is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
Category Search is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with Category Search. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/.
- Upload the whole plugin folder to your /wp-content/plugins/ folder.
- Go to the Plugins page and activate the plugin.
- If you want to show the Digg button, add a custom field with the key ‘digg’ and value ‘1’ (see the screenshot).
- If you want to remove the button simple delete the custom field.
- How does it work?
WP Digg This uses Digg API to show the Digg button with the number of Diggs. It shows the button only on selected posts and this is what differs it from other similar plugins.
- How do I show the button on the right side instead?
You can edit the plugin replace “float: left; margin-right: 10px;” with “float: right; margin-left: 10px;”
بررسیای برای این افزونه یافت نشد.
توسعه دهندگان و همکاران
“WP Digg This” نرم افزار متن باز است. افراد زیر در این افزونه مشارکت کردهاند.مشارکت کنندگان
- Added facebook button (‘fb’=1)
- Adds options for archives pages
- Button template is editable