You can synchronize your real estate WordPress site with the Gedeon API : http://api.gedeon.im/doc.
Currently supported themes are :
* WPCasa based (http://wpcasa.com)
* Realto (http://themeforest.net/item/realto-wordpress-theme-for-real-estate-companies/6801549)
* Decorum (http://themeshift.com/theme/decorum/)
More themes are coming soon !
- Unzip plugin to the
- Or, install it through WordPress plugin repo.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- The theme I use is not supported, what can I do ?
Let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org that you are interrested by this particular theme, we will then develop a connector as soon as possible, (after validating the theme).
If your an adventurer, you can develop yourself the compatibility by forking https://github.com/studio-net/wp-realestate-sync
- I’m a theme creator, I want to be compatible with your plugin, what can I do?
- Take a look at https://github.com/studio-net/wp-realestate-sync to understand how plugin work
- Fork the project and develop your own connector.
- Or, if your are not a developer, let us know at email@example.com that you’d like to be compatible, we will help you.
- But, is it a realtime connection with your API ?
No. Most of the real estate themes stores properties in custom posts. The plugin just create custom post in wordpress by following theme rules.
A cron import properties at chosen rythm (hourly, daily, …).
- Okay, but it only synchronises properties
No, for example it adds a DPE widget (french-specific energy consumption indicator) to WPCasa based themes. Others features like that are planned.
بررسیای برای این افزونه یافت نشد.
توسعه دهندگان و همکاران
“WP Real Estate Sync” نرم افزار متن باز است. افراد زیر در این افزونه مشارکت کردهاند.مشارکت کنندگان
ترجمه “WP Real Estate Sync” به زبان شما.
علاقه مند به توسعه هستید؟
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.