Admin Menu Customizer allows you to:
- Change the order of menu items.
- Change the title of menu items added by active plugins and theme.
- Hide menu items on page load, with a “Show All” toggle to reveal them on click.
This is useful to keep your admin menu tidy when your site grows more complex and have more menu items than can fit on the screen. It also helps you and site editors, authors and contributors focus on the most relevant menu items, e.g. for managing content.
The functionality of this plugin is included as part of Admin and Site Enhancements, should you prefer a single plugin that does more than one thing.
- A nice review would be great!
- Give feedback and help improve future versions.
- Github repo to contribute code.
- Donate and support my work.
Check These Out Too
- Admin and Site Enhancements helps you to easily enhance various admin workflows and site aspects while replacing multiple plugins doing it.
- Flexible Scroll Top and Floating Share Buttons is a lightweight combo with minimalist UI.
- System Dashboard: Central dashboard to monitor various WordPress components, processes and data, including the server.
- Variable Inspector: Inspect PHP variables on a central dashboard in wp-admin for convenient debugging.
- Code Explorer: Fast directory explorer and file/code viewer with syntax highlighting.
Why build this plugin?
I wanted something simpler in terms of UI and something useful enough in terms of features than what is available.
بررسیای برای این افزونه یافت نشد.
توسعه دهندگان و همکاران
“Admin Menu Customizer” نرم افزار متن باز است. افراد زیر در این افزونه مشارکت کردهاند.مشارکت کنندگان
- Enqueue jQuery UI widget.min.js for WP version less than 5.6.0. This ensures the feature works for those WP versions.
- Enqueue the minified version of jQuery UI scripts, as older versions of WP do not have the unminified version.
- Fix issue where admin menu items are blank, i.e have no titles, upon plugin activation.
- Fix plugin action link, i.e. the “Customize now” link in the plugins page.
- Ensure menu items newly added by activated plugins and them show up in the menu and the menu item sortables.
- Ensure Show All / Show Less toggle is rendered last in the menu
- Fade out sortables for menu separators, so that actual menu items are shown more clearly
- Ensure stubborn admin notices does not show up in plugin page’s header
- Strip all HTML tags and content in them from menu item sortables
- Substantially lower priorities of Admin Menu Cuztomizer actions so that menu items added late by active plugins and theme are handled properly, i.e. have custom order, title and hide status as defined via the sortables
- Initial stable release.