The Multi Page Auto Advance plugin for Gravity Forms makes the form filling process quicker and more user friendly for visitors. The plugin gives an easy way to choose which field(s) trigger an auto advance to the next page of a multi-page form.
Works great when you want users to answer a question by making a selection and moving to the next question without needing to click the next button.
Easily Enable auto advance in the field settings. see the demo video
Enable auto advance in the field settings.
- Advance automatically to the next page of a multi-page form
- Option to submit the form on the last page selection without pressing submit
- Easily hide next and previous buttons
- Easily hide the submit button if using auto-submit
- Works with dropdown and radio button fields
- Works with quiz and poll fields
- Works with survey fields
- Works with Gravity Wiz Nested Forms plugin
- Supports Ajax multi page forms
- Create the ability to show conditional fields for selected options.
- Works with product fields
Pick your favorite color
( ) Blue
( ) Red
( ) Other
[Other triggers conditional field to enter favorite color manually and click next]
Play with the Demos: https://gformsdemo.com/gravity-forms-auto-advance-demo/
Watch Demo Video: https://www.multipagepro.com/features
Buy the PRO Version: https://www.multipagepro.com/pricing
See Changelog & Upcoming Releases: https://trello.com/b/z4vTvFop/multipage-auto-advance
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/multipage-auto-advancedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
— Once installed, an Auto advance checkbox will be displayed in the settings for any Radio Button or Dropdown field added to a form.
— Checking the Auto advance option will activate that question as a trigger to “auto next” to the next step/page of your form for users.
What are the gravity form fields supported?
The plugin currently supports only radio buttons and dropdown fields.
How to set up auto advancing
- Create a new form or open an existing one
- Click any Radio Button or Dropdown question that you want to be a trigger.
- Check the box for Auto Advance in the settings for the question
Is it possible to have two triggers on one form page?
Yes, as long as both are not set as “required”. If both are ‘required’ then the form will not advance to the next page and an error message will show.
توسعه دهندگان و همکاران
“Multi Page Auto Advance for Gravity Forms” نرم افزار متن باز است. افراد زیر در این افزونه مشارکت کردهاند.مشارکت کنندگان