Free Booking & Appointment Management Plugin for WordPress – Bookit
Have you ever booked an appointment and went through the hassle of calling and being put on hold? Look no further with the free plugin known as Bookit. This is the only Booking and Appointment plugin for WordPress that you will ever need. It has been perfectly designed to provide you with professional help in managing your schedule with a click of a button.
Bookit will not only save both you and your customers time, but scheduling has never been easier. Our booking WordPress plugin also has an alternate form layout, providing users to try between two interactive forms.
The booking plugin for WordPress seamlessly allows site admins to control and manage all the requests, making it possible to cancel, approve, and update meetings with just a few clicks. This appointment plugin can also be integrated with WooCommerce and Payments Gateway.
Who Can Benefit From This Plugin?
The main purpose of the Bookit plugin is a booking calendar/appointment system. Even so, this is an excellent addition to any business that wants to improve the experience of appointments or reservations. By offering flexible functionality, your website visitors can check the availability of a property or place at any time and everywhere. Using this plugin, clients do not need to reach you, but can easily make an appointment, saving time for both your business and theirs.
Infinite scheduling for the support of businesses like dance classes, resource scheduling, real estate agents, hotel rooms and so much more is all included! Event scheduling can also be used for almost any business that accepts appointments with Bookit appointment WordPress plugin.
Business Examples include:
- Law consultancy — schedule meetings with clients, show the services, manage staff
- Repair services — provide the availability of servicemen, list timetables, and available services
- SPA and Beauty — automated front desk to book appointments
- Medical clinics — manage all patient appointments through your dashboard with ease
- Fitness centers — display the type of training, select times, and book sessions
- Ticket booking — clients can check the seats in real-time, choose, and book them online
- Restaurant orders — enable online reservations and orders on your restaurant website
Which Version is Right for You?
There are two versions of Bookit that StylemixThemes prodives. The free version of Bookit allows you to add an interactive appointment calendar to your website where visitors can make an online booking for a product or service that your company provides. You can make use of the calendar to specify the availability to allow your customers to book from fifteen minutes up to weeks ahead!
Bookit Free Feature Overview For Effective Management of Appointments and Bookings:
- Online scheduling with a click 24/7
- Three types of calendar view – daily, monthly, weekly
- Removes paperwork
- Customers can use any device to schedule a meeting at any time they want
- Check the availability of the dates and submit a booking in under 5 minutes
- Printable confirmation protecting your business and the customer
- Notifications about upcoming appointments
- Choose the service and employee of their choosing
- User-friendly admin interface and intuitive design
- Flexibility for any business model
- Working dates and hours can be defined for each service/staff member
- Each service can have its price and duration
- Automatic price calculation
- Custom options to fit your brand identity
- Responsive front end and back end design
- Simple installation and integration process
- Appointments dashboard for admin
- Seamless Integration with both Elementor and WPbakery
Besides the primary option of online scheduling, organizing your services and providing a separate calendar for each of them allows you to manage the staff, add new members, and control the working hours all on one dashboard. Custom fields provide you with the possibility to set up a calendar exactly as you want.
Email Templates Are Included:
Email templates are an additional free service which allow you to prepare email notifications for various activities on any website. For each template, you can specify the Subject and Message body. Admin notification also allows you to include Recipients. You can further adjust the message template of the following activities:
- New Appointment – when a new appointment is created
- Appointment Updated – when the particular appointment is updated after request
- Payment Complete – when the payment for an appointment is successfully finished
- Appointment Status Changed – when the user requests to change the appointment status
- Delete Appointment – when an appointment is deleted
Both one-time and recurring appointments in this Booking WordPress plugin are incredibly simple to use for all with the categorization of different colors to avoid any confusion. Also, back-end booking submissions make sure no scheduled appointment will be left unrecorded. Email notifications are another convenience for both your business and customers alike. After a successful appointment request using either Paypal or Stripe, customers will get an email message where all the booking details can be found. The admin will also get an email notification and can effortlessly manage the appointment.
Bookit PRO (Premium Version) Features Allow More Freedom and Flexibility:
- WooCommerce Integration
- Stripe & PayPal Integration
- Offline Payments
- Make payments securely without any credit or debit cards
- Complete Google Calendar integration
- Custom fields drag-and-drop
- Date & Time availability check
- Payments configuration takes only a couple of minutes
With the premium version of this appointment WordPress plugin, you remove the limitations by allowing site users to make payments online and let them specify their chosen method of payment at a later time.
The next feature includes the Google Calendar Sync that incorporates any Google Calendar with just one click. Manage your schedules with more efficiency and save valuable time with our premium version of Bookit online appointments WordPress plugin. Options vary to include extra licenses for up to 25 sites that are applicable to companies managing multiple businesses. The pro version of the plugin is a perfect fit for any business if you are looking to automate the service booking process and online payments.
Prices can be seen at: WordPress Appointment Plugin ― BookIt | StylemixThemes
Behind The Project & Compatibility
Compatibility is important for both you and the customer, which led us to make sure to extend the BookIt plugin to WooCommerce. The Bookit WooCommerce Integration addon gives alternative options for receiving payments from anyone including online merchants using the WooCommerce checkout page. Customers can additionally pass the cart page and go directly to the checkout page to make a payment on a single item. Simply download the WooCommerce plugin and activate it within the Bookit settings sections. You can access it from the primary admin panel.
Bookit WordPress booking plugin also supports page builder widgets like Elementor and WPBakery page builder. These contain special elements for the booking plugin making it easier to insert a calendar into any page.
Finally, Bookit appointments plugin and its optional add ons allow for efficient bookings and payment services while helping the day-to-day management of your business. This software will allow you to focus on providing the best service while taking control of your time.
Watch the Plugin Demo here by clicking this link.
Configuring and Installing BookIt
Installing the booking plugin is as simple as searching for Bookit in the WordPress plugin menu and clicking the button to download. Next, uploading files to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory where you can then activate the plugin through the ‘plugins’ screen in WordPress. You will then be able to view the service on the admin bar of your WordPress site.
If you are having issues, feel free to check the documentation available for the public here: Bookit Calendar Documentation – BookIt Calendar (stylemixthemes.com)
In a step-by-step form, the user will be able to book services in only 5 steps:
- Category. First by selecting the interested category
- Service. Then a specific service
- Date and Time. Determine the date and time of the service
- Details. Select available elements and secondary services
- Payment. Payment for the service (if required)
- Confirmation. Final confirmation of payment and validation of booking
Save on Costs And Various Currencies
Our free online booking calendar helps your business grow sales as it simplifies the process across hundreds of industries. By using an online system provided by the booking WP plugin, you will save a lot of time in reception hours. Your business will not only effectively reduce phone calls and bills, but operating cost as well. No more paperwork! All firms, with the help of Bookit can compile all client information and future appointments on their website which can only be seen by them.
Clients can book appointments 24/7, even after business hours and will eliminate human error for things like double bookings or canceled appointments. An online scheduling system protects your business from these possible issues with data being constantly updated and stored on your WordPress site.
Bookit Payments also makes it easier for you to get paid online as soon as the customer schedules their appointment.
Various currencies are also accepted through Paypal and Stripe. You can specify the currency presentment, currency symbol, currency position (left or right), thousands separator, decimals separator, and the number of decimals. Simply enter the symbols to the relevant fields or select from the dropdown where it is required with a quick preview of how the currency looks on your calendar.
You can find this here: WordPress Appointment Plugin ― Bookit | StylemixThemes.
The payment information is clearly and simply presented to the user with the option to provide offline payment via cash or card in person.
Please leave your thoughts and reviews about our amazing product BookIt while checking out our other free plugins linked below:
⭐ Cost Calculator & Price Estimation Plugin
⭐ Zoom Meetings and Webinars Plugin — eRoom
⭐ Bookit – a free booking calendar plugin
⭐ MasterStudy – All-in-One WordPress LMS Plugin
⭐ Free Classifieds and Listings Plugin – uListing
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Please find more details on Plugin Installation in documentation
- Set Up Page in Menu -> BookIt.
How many booking forms can I create?
You can create as many booking forms as you need. The plugin does not limit you allowing to create the desired number of calendars.
Can I set up notifications?
With BookIt you can set up custom notifications and adjust email templates. In the plugin settings, you are able to prepare the email notifications for various activities on the website such as new appointment submission, appointment update, and others. Add all the needed elements to create a perfect email template.
Can I get free updates?
Definitely. Once you installed the plugin, you can get free updates every time there is a new version released. Find more information on how to update BookIt in the plugin Documentation.
Do I need to have coding skills to use BookIt?
Even if you are not familiar with coding, you can easily use our booking plugin. BookIt was developed for a wide range of users with different skills, an easy-to-use dashboard and a neat pack of settings make it very simple to navigate the plugin and create appointment calendars.
What payment methods the plugin supports?
The PRO version of the plugin supports several online payment methods. Among them PayPal and Stripe. Also, BookIt is fully integrated with the WooCommerce plugin, which also allows users to checkout via WooCommerce.
Can I create different calendars for different services?
You can create booking forms for any service. For more convenience, you can surely build separate calendars for the services you provide. This also will be more comfortable for your users.
Is it possible to add a booking form to any page?
Yes, you can insert the calendar into any page of your WordPress site. We have provided several ways for that: you can use either a unique shortcode, which can be easily generated for the calendar or use the page builders’ widgets. Both methods take minutes to complete the form integration.
توسعه دهندگان و همکاران
“Booking Calendar | Appointment Booking | BookIt” نرم افزار متن باز است. افراد زیر در این افزونه مشارکت کردهاند.مشارکت کنندگان
“Booking Calendar | Appointment Booking | BookIt” به 6 زبان ترجمه شده است. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
ترجمه “Booking Calendar | Appointment Booking | BookIt” به زبان شما.
علاقه مند به توسعه هستید؟
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
fixed: Deprecated functions of Elementor are replaced with actual ones.
fixed: Minor bug fixes.
fixed: Deprecated Elementor methods.
fixed: Appointment Statuses PHP Error.
new: Quick premium support button in WP dashboard (for applying the issue tickets) and personal support account creation.
updated: Compatibility with WordPress 6.0
fixed: Inappropriate load of graphical elements on “Contact Us” page
updated: Security update
updated: Dashboard translations for static strings
fixed: Bug with staff before loading the services for them
fixed: WordPress 5.9 ‘twenty twenty two’ theme style fixes
fixed: AWS loader confilict fix
fixed: Dashboard style errors are fixed
new: Added new feature roadmap for Bookit
updated: Freemius SDK 2.4.2
fixed: Show minimal price in step-by-step Bookit form
fixed: For the same price, remove the word From
fixed: Not show “from’ If price is equal for the staff
added: Use WordPress time format for appointment time
updated: Translations for step by step view, updated pot file
fixed: Show client comment from appointment form
fixed: Change appointment status from customer tab
fixed: Send notification to admin email if it was changed from Settings
fixed: Import Bookit data from file fixes
fixed: Admin Dashboard notifications lag
updated: Admin Dashboard notifications updated
fixed: Shortcode logic issues ( correct data for fields depends on choosen values in admin ; frontend – set staff services and categories if staff ID in shortcode, etc.)
fixed: Сonnect staff to google calendar button style (*Google Calendar addon)
fixed: Min height for appointment on dashboard
fixed: Show day off by black color
removed: Hover/focus on inactive days
removed: All fonts from frontend
added: Close option for date and time blocks after selection (mobile devices)
fixed: The ‘show currency symbol’ setting on service step for the step-by-step view.
updated: The WordPress user with Administrator role can not be connected to BookIt staff
added: Services that are not assigned to any Categories will not display in the booking calendar.
added: Add to Calendar button added on the last step of appointment creation for Standard Calendar Template
added: Admin Dashboard notification
fixed: Step by step Calendar Template style fixes
new: Step by step calendar template with six stages of making appointments: Category step; Date & Time step; Details step; Payment step; Confirmation step.
added: Categories without any Service will not be displayed on the appointment booking process.
added: Step by step calendar template is set by default for mobile devices
added: Calendar templates section with Default and Step by step calendar templates
added: Add to calendar button added on the last step of appointment creation
added: ‘Clean all on delete’ option that deletes all database tables and plugin settings on plugin uninstallation.
updated: Dashboard General Settings style updated
added: Woocommerce custom title and custom icon for step by step calendar template (Pro)
fixed: Bookit Payments add-on deactivation issue
added: Links to purchase add-ons on the landing page.
fixed: Bookit Payments add-on icon
new: WordPress user roles for bookit staff and bookit customer
new: Sender Name and Sender Email fields on Settings for changing default WordPress sender details in notification emails
added: Staff assignment as a WordPress Users
added: WPML translations for email templates
added: Google Calendar add-on section on Settings
added: New tab to buy add-ons in the free version of the plugin
added: Confirmation email for appointments for Staff
fixed: Style fixes in Appointments section
fixed: Date/Time issue in Appointments section
fixed: The Staff disappeared if service written in cyrillic
fixed: CSRF issue fixed in appointment actions
added: Feedback module inside BookIt settings
added: Roadmap voting in BookIt settings
added: New payment type “free” for free services.
fixed: Book appointment bugfix
added: Two or more calendars on one page
added: Notification alert if WooCommerce is not installed
added: Create appointment from dashboard appointment list section
added: Create appointment from dashboard calendar section by clicking on chosen date
added: Create customer while creating an appointment in dashboard
added: Customer autocomplete field while creating appointment in dashboard
added: Notification alert before deleting staff, service, customer or category that shows all related data to the object that will be deleted
added: Time slot duration setting
fixed: Style issues in plugin dashboard
fixed: Style issues on service list and booking form
fixed: Use staff price while creating or editing appointment
fixed: Appointment creation after dynamic authorization
fixed: Edit appointment without staff
fixed: Custom price for each staff
fixed: Show error if service time is not available
fixed: Edit/Create appointment blocked open accordion
fixed: Check is email exist before create customer
updated: Database structure changed – payments tables separated from appointment table
fixed: Styles for calendar week view
added: Calendar views added ( Day, Week, Month )
added: ‘customer_phone’ and ‘customer_email’ in email templates settings
fixed: Demo import data updated
fixed: Ability for editing appointments created for the staff member that was deleted
updated: Currency list
updated: Phone validation , minimum 8 symbols
updated: Appointment creation for a free service
updated: While delete customer save customer info for appointment
updated: Default time slot range set to 15 minutes
updated: Correct time slots for staff members
added: Show new phone in appointments If user logged in and input new phone in the booking form
added: New notification when changing service duration – “Changing of the service duration will not affect the existing appointments and will be applied only to new appointments”
added: ‘Delete appointment’ button
added: Notification email settings for deleted appointments
added: Email template for “Delete appointment” notification
**updated: ‘Update appointment’ button, update appointment status, payment status and other fields
fixed: Date input for Chrome
removed: Autofill working hours end time and breaks for staff members
fixed: Inability to create free service
fixed: Style issues on category/service slider
- fixed: Scrollbar for booking details modal window on small screens
- fixed: The booking form doesn’t work if no active payment methods set
- added: Validation for add category form
- added: Validation for staff form
- added: Validation for services form
- added: Validation for customer form
- fixed: Bottom scrollbar appearance
- fixed: View full letters inside the input fields
- fixed: Border appearance on active field
- fixed: Rows height in booking details modal
- updated: Demo import data updated
- added: Icon for export JSON on Settings page -> import/export tab
- fixed: Buttons alignment on Settings page -> import/export tab
- fixed: Special symbols for the translation
- fixed: ‘Day Off’ value saved incorrectly 00:00:00 instead of Null while adding and updating working hours
- fixed: Arrows appearance for service scrolling
- fixed: Last service elements appearance from the list
- added: Hide services that have no staff assigned to it
- fixed: Show correct tab on settings page after page refresh
- added: Show selected file on import JSON with styles
- added: Error messages from the server if import JSON or import demo returned error
- fixed: Select file button pseudo-element style
- updated: Currency in main settings now applied for all payment types (autocomplete by name and currency code, can choose by buttons)
- added: Bookit form validation for user “book appointment”
- check the full name ( from 3 – 25 letters)
- check phone if exist
- check email (email is required if booking type = registered_user)
- check is exist phone or email if booking_type = guest
- check password and password confirmation fields if booking_type = registered user
- fixed: Styles for icons on the calendar on hover for small screens
- fixed: Text alert style for redirect URL info
- added: Security features
- added: Stripe Strong Customer Authentication (3D Secure)
- fixed: Copyright text removed
- fixed: Copyright disabled for Pro Plugin
- added: Plugin Copyright
- added: Import / Export feature
- fixed: Print Appointment Confirmation bug
- added: Stylemix announcements in admin dashboard
- Guest Booking bug fixed
- Icon field added to Services
- Trimming titles issue fixed
- Plugin Refactoring
- Minor bug fixes.
- Minor bug fixes.
- Minor bug fixes.
- Features improved.
- Minor bug fixes.
- First Version of Plugin.