Looking for a tool for adding sticky content on your WordPress site pages/posts?
Try Conditional Content plugin for FREE – it will help you to insert and control the conditional content with a set of rules that you can configure (for example , Conditional Content allows you to easy add advertisement blocks, messages, warning, reminders, welcome/introduction texts, static text etc). The communication is achieved by handling WordPress functions.
The plugin is developed and supported by Extreme Idea LLC. Our entire team is ready to help you. Ask your questions in the support forum, or contact us directly.
To uninstall the plugin:
- Log in as administrator to WordPress Admin Panel:
- Navigate to Plugins > Installed Plugins > Conditional Content.
- Press Deactivate > Delete. The plugin should be successfully deleted.
To open plugin`s settings page:
- Log in as administrator to WordPress Admin Panel: Settings > Conditional Content.
- Add your rules into JSON section (or just import the settings). Save.
- Check the results.
Errors are stored at $WP_HOME/wp-content/uploads/logs/
PHP 5.5 or higher is required!
To install the plugin:
- Log in as administrator to WordPress Admin Panel.
- Navigate to Plugins > Add New > Upload Plugin.
- Browse for ‘conditional-content’.zip file > Install Now.
توسعه دهندگان و همکاران
“Conditional Content” نرم افزار متن باز است. افراد زیر در این افزونه مشارکت کردهاند.مشارکت کنندگان
ترجمه “Conditional Content” به زبان شما.
علاقه مند به توسعه هستید؟
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Added the ability to add unlimited number of AD widgets to the sidebar
- Fixed an issue with displaying content in widgets
- Fixed bug during saving settings
- Added Upload file section, that allows to upload/import the configuration file.
- Added Logging Levels.
- Added JSON Editor as a user interface.