The version 2.7.3 is Here!
* Numerous Bug Fixes.
* A better experience altogether.
A set up tutorial video for you:
Bored of the same old dusty countdown clocks with next to no animations and limited customization? Then you are at the right place. CountDown Flipclock is the #1 countdown timer plugin to use in your WordPress website!
Benefits that you will get from this plugin are:-
1. Built-in TinyMCE button provides full scope to enter the shortcode in any rich editor.
2. Built with CSS3 for minimum loading time and better performance
3. Built with a responsive layout for coverage of all devices
4. Ability To add an unlimited number of FlipClocks
5. Maximum customizability
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- A new menu item wil appear, named ‘CountDown FlipClock’. Add your own clock and copy the shortcode shown below the publish button or only the ClockID.
- Add the shortcode in any post, page or editor manually or use the button provided for the same. Then paste the ClockID within the quotes.
- You’re Done!!!
- I have entered the shortcode but the section displays nothing
You have to add the ending date of the countdown in order for the correct functioning of the FlipClock. If it still doesn’t work, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
توسعه دهندگان و همکاران
“CountDown FlipClock” نرم افزار متن باز است. افراد زیر در این افزونه مشارکت کردهاند.مشارکت کنندگان
- Fixed Minor Bugs, added responsiveness
- Fixed TinyMCE bug
Fixed another TinyMCE bug
Added ability to add multiple clocks.
Added Clean Code
Added and removed some fonts
Added ability to countdown to a specific time of the day.
Added unique salt for each clock to prevent conflicts.
Added some labels.
Added alignment options.
Added label enable/disable option.
Added upgrade notice.
More Bugs Fixed.
Added a lot of new things, removed alignment.
- Fatal Error HotFix
- JS optimizations
- Bug Fixes
- A few tweaks here and there