This is a simple, cross platform, accessible audio player.
Write a shortcode like the following:
[esplayer url=”http://example.com/wp-content/uploads/sample.mp3″ width=”200″ height=”25″]
For more details, please see the document from the following URL:
This audio player has three different modes:
What the player has is only a play-button. Or when its width is specified as greater than 2x of height, a positioning slider is displayed.
When an image on the wordpress page or post is clicked, specified music begins playing.
Playing slideshow and music. Timings of changing images are specified in an timetable.
I tested this plugin with IE8,Chrome,Firefox,Opera,Safari(WindowsXP), IE9(Windows7), iPod touch(iOS 4.3.5), and Android(2.3, emulator).
This audio player has accessibility features.
- Text browser users can download audio file.
- Screen reader users can manipulate the player by selecting play button, stop button, etc.
You can enable or disable these feature in the admin page. I tested them with Microsoft Narrator, JAWS(demo version), Focus Talk(demo version) , ALTAIR and NVDA.
Install the plugin like usual ones. Then activate it.
- What EsAudioPlayer stands for?
It means ‘Extremely Simple Audio Player’. At the beginning, this player had only simple mode, which had only play/stop button.
توسعه دهندگان و همکاران
“EsAudioPlayer” نرم افزار متن باز است. افراد زیر در این افزونه مشارکت کردهاند.مشارکت کنندگان
- Bug fix (iOS & Android)
- Solved the problem that the plugin does not work under the domain mapping installation.
- Solved the problem that an error occured when using with PHP 5.4.
- Solved the problem that not working in IE8.
- Solved the problem that loop flag does not affect to a series-playing button.
- Added ‘series playing button’ function
- Improved stability.
- Update accessibility features. Added a “title” parameter and you can include title in the button speech.
- Solved the problem that player does not appear under some environments.
- Added an autoplay feature.
- Solved the problem that accessibility features were broken.
- Solved the problem that player cannot be put in the sidebar text widget.
- Solved the problem of showing some garbage strings in excerpts of posts.
- Added a live preview in the color setting screen.
- Added adjustment of corner radius.
- Added adjustment of size for smartphones.
- You can put a player in a sidebar text widget.
- Setting page moved from plugin tab to setting tab.
- Solved the problem that pleayer buttons are displayed with wrong colors.
- Solved the problem that accessible buttons are not created when the accessibility function is enabled.
- Solved the problem that sometimes a shortcord is not interpreted when there are only whitespaces between the shortcord and another one.
- Added accessibility features.
- Changed usage of ‘image mode’. Now ID of the image must be provided instead of its URL.
- Improved performance of procedure of before displaying the player button.
- Removed dependency on jQuery-mobile and solved some compatibility issues.
- Added color picker to the configuration page.
- Improved stability.
- Changed plugin URL.
- First release.