This plugin is a replacement for my old “GPS MAP Widget” plugin with the following options:
- In the “media” list view there’s a new column which shows the availability of GEO data
- When GEOdata isn’t found yet, it checks the imagefile for the EXIF geodata and stores it in the metadata
- The old metadata used by GPS MAP Widget is recognized and translated in the current system.
- In the POST/PAGES overview a new column is presented with the featured image. Geodata is presented with an overlay icon.
- The media/post/page edit screen shows the location map in a metabox when a featured images with geodata is available.
- A widget “geo2wp map” is available.
- Two shortcodes are available: EXIF_locationmap and EXIF_location. See below for the usage, which is exactly the same (oh well, minus the api key)as under GPS MAP Widget.
- GeoRSS can be added to the feed (default: yes)
- The widget is only show when there’s something to show. This also goes for the shortcode, when there’s no data to show, nothing is shown.
- geo2wp handles the geodata as described in https://codex.wordpress.org/Geodata and as such should be compatible with other systems using these metadataa fields.
- Every item in the medialist now has an option to reload the exif geo info.
- In the media screen you can also bulk reload exif geo info
- On the media edit screen the message in the widget, when no map can be shown, is clickable an tries to reload the exif geo info.
- width: width of the map image in px. default 300px
- height: height of the mapimage in px. default 200px;
- zoom: googlemaps zoomlevel. Default 11
- Errors: Show error messages when no exif is available or when there’s no featured image. Default is false for the shortcode
[EXIF_locationmap width=750 height=300 zoom=11 errors=false]
- part: ‘latitude’, ‘longitude’ or ‘both’
- form: ‘dec’ or ‘dms’ (decimal or Degree minute seconds. Decimal is default);
will return 52.22935055,6.8737411
[EXIF_location part=both form=dms] will return 52°21'13"N , 6°26'7"N
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- go to the media list, filter on “unattached” and check out the menu and the bulk pulldown.
- Why did you write this widget?
I wanted to improve “GPS MAP Widget” and learned a few new WordPress tricks.
بررسیای برای این افزونه یافت نشد.
توسعه دهندگان و همکاران
“geo2wp” نرم افزار متن باز است. افراد زیر در این افزونه مشارکت کردهاند.مشارکت کنندگان
علاقه مند به توسعه هستید؟
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
Add 3 ways to reload the geo info from exif:
- the media item row menu
- the media screen bulk option
- the widget on the media edit screen when no map is shown.
Left some code commented out, thus the bulk option wasn’t there..
- Removed the “enable shortcodes in widgets”. It moved to the phototools plugin on which the other plugins are going to depend.
- added rel=””noopenener noreferrer” to target=_blank external links
- Rather stupid mistake which resulted in api calls without api key.. Sorry!
Fixed some compatability issues.