Popup, Email Newsletter, User Registration & Form Builder
MailOptin is a form builder and popup builder for creating popups, subscribe forms, user registration forms, and sending email newsletters.
Displays signup forms, targeted messages, and call-to-actions across your website with a popup (lightbox or modal), in-post subscription form, notification bars, slide-in (or scroll box), and sidebar widget.
Automatically notify your subscribers and WordPress users every time you publish new content on your blog. MailOptin sends blog posts as email newsletters. Learn more
Our forms are GDPR compliant.
This is the lite version of the MailOptin Premium plugin that comes with all essential features to build your email list. Click here to purchase the best WordPress subscribe form & email newsletter plugin.
Take Test Drive
- Create a demo sandbox to see how MailOptin works firsthand as well as the admin backend.
Features of MailOptin Lite
- Lightbox & Popup optin forms – Overlays above your content to grab your visitor’s attention. See Demo
- Before & After Post optin – Optimal for converting your blog readers and website page viewers. See Demo
- Sidebar/Widget optin forms – The most popular method of building an email list. See Demo
- Calls to Actions – Display targeted messages to your website visitors with a call-to-action button urging them to act.
- Spam Protection – MailOptin utilizes the innovative Honeypot method to stop spam contact form submissions. Additionally, reCAPTCHA protection is available in the premium version.
- Page-level Targeting – lets you display optin or email signup form in specific posts and pages of your WordPress site.
- New Post Notification: It allows you to create automated email newsletters of new blog posts (which can be restricted to specific post categories and tags) to all registered users or users of specific roles immediately after they are published. This makes keeping in touch with your subscribers or users very easy.
- Email Digest: It allows you to create automated daily, weekly, and monthly email newsletters of published posts.
- Broadcasts: It allows you to send one-off emails to your registered users. Pro version can send to MemberPress members and list subscribers in Mailchimp, AWeber, Constant Contact etc.
- Scheduling: It allows you to set when the newsletter is sent. It could be immediately after a post is published or a few minutes, hours, or days after publication.
- Beautiful and Responsive Email template ready to send out newsletters.
Integrates with All Email Marketing Platforms
MailOptin works with all popular email marketing software and CRM, including Mailchimp, AWeber, Constant Contact, Campaign Monitor, Sendy, Mailerlite, MailPoet, ConvertKit, ActiveCampaign, Infusionsoft by Keap, Drip, Sendinblue, EmailOctopus, HubSpot, Ontraport CRM, Mailjet, Klaviyo, Sendlane, Mailster, Moosend, Gist, VerticalResponse, Zoho CRM, Zoho Campaigns, Emma, SendFox, SendGrid Email Marketing, GoDaddy Email Marketing, CleverReach, GetResponse, weMail, FluentCRM, and NewsMAN.
User Registration Forms
MailOptin integrates with the WordPress user system to create custom user registration forms that can be embedded, a popup, slide-in, notification bar, etc.
Integration with Form Plugins
MailOptin integrates with Gravity Forms, Contact Form 7, Ninja Forms, WPForms, Formidable Forms, Forminator and Elementor forms so you can capture and save leads to your email marketing software and CRMs.
WooCommerce, LearnDash, MemberPress & Easy Digital Downloads
MailOptin syncs your WooCommerce customers, Easy Digital Downloads customers, LearnDash students and MemberPress members to your email list or gives them the option to subscribe during checkout, course enrollment, and membership subscription.
Do you want to segment your marketing list based on their order from a specific product category or tag? The membership they are subscribed to or the course they are enrolled in? You’re covered.
Intuitive Form & Template Builder
You don’t have to be a designer or hire one to build high-converting optin forms. Our powerful drag & drop builder allows you to create conversion-optimized forms and email newsletter templates.
Features of MailOptin Premium
MailOptin integrates WordPress with all major email marketing providers to send automated newsletters and event-triggered emails. This can be very useful if your email marketing service lacks such.
For example, Sendy is a newsletter application without integration with WordPress to send new publish post notifications to an email list. MailOptin bridges this gap and delivers your post content immediately after publication.
Use MailOptin today to deliver new post notifications and email digest newsletters to your WordPress users, MemberPress members as well to subscribers of email lists at Mailchimp, Constant Contact, Campaign Monitor, Klaviyo, ActiveCampaign, Infusionsoft, Sendinblue, SendGrid, Mailjet, CleverReach etc.
A/B Testing: Take out the guesswork
Marketers are constantly using trial and error to guess what will be most effective — but they shouldn’t have to. A/B content testing lets you see what optin campaign will be most effective before sharing it with your larger audience—no more guesswork.
MailOptin ships with an easy built-in A/B testing feature that enables you to make data-driven decisions to improve your conversions and revenue for any optin campaign. Learn more
More highly converting optin types
There are cases where you would find popups, sidebar, and in-post optin forms an inappropriate solution. That is why we offer different optin form types such as notification bars and slide-ins, so you don’t have to rely on one way of collecting leads and install multiple software and platforms to achieve them.
Powerful Content Locker
Block a portion of your content for subscribers only. Content locking requires users to enter their email addresses to see the full article; otherwise, they will see a blurred content.
Conversion Boosting Optin Display Rules & Triggers
MailOptin includes several WooCommerce display rules & triggers to display targeted call-to-actions across your WooCommerce shop. Want to display a popup when a product is added to the cart? We’ve got you covered. The following conditions are available for creating upsells, down-sells & cross-sells: Products in Cart, Customer, has Purchased, Cart Item Count, Cart Total, and Customer Spent.
Timing is everything. This is why MailOptin continually tracks visitors’ interaction on your website and displays the right message or optin form when they are likely to convert.
If your opt-in form displays too early, your reader might not yet be willing to subscribe, and waiting too long will make you lose out on new leads. Our Pageviews and Time on Site triggers give you fine-grained control over the display of your optin campaigns.
The Scroll Trigger displays optin forms or messages only after a visitor scrolls a down a specific percentage of your page.
AdBlock Detection helps you detect users using AdBlocking software such as AdBlock Plus, uBlock Origin so you can display another content to them.
The Referrer Detection can automatically track sources of web traffic and create optin forms, call to actions, and custom messages targeted from a specific traffic source.
The Device Targeting allows you to target your optins to desktop, mobile, and tablet users for a better user experience and increased conversion.
Other great features include:
- Custom Fields: Add extra fields to your optin form to capture additional data from subscribers.
- Optin Campaign Schedule: Allows you to specify a start and end date when an optin campaign is scheduled for display.
- Advance Analytics: Get essential metrics to improve your lead-generation strategy and make data-driven decisions to increase your revenue.
- Custom CSS: An advance customization feature allows you to customize your optin campaigns with your CSS styles.
- Display Effect: 30+ built-in CSS3 animation effects to capture your visitor’s attention and bring awareness to your optin forms.
- Sound Effect: Play sounds when your optin campaigns are displayed to grab users’ attention. Learn more
- MailOptin Leads: Store your leads within MailOptin and essential data about your subscribers that generally can’t be passed to your ESP, such as the referrer, time of conversion, and where it occurred.
- Shortcode & Template Tag Embed: Display optin forms anywhere on your website page and posts with shortcodes and anywhere on your theme with template tags.
- Autoresponder: Immediately send an email to leads or subscribers that sign up to your email list.
- Email Notification after Conversion: Receive immediate email notification whenever you get a new subscriber.
- Facebook Custom Audience Integration: save leads to Facebook custom audiences so you can retarget them later.
- User Registration Optin: Subscribe users to your email marketing list after they register or signup to WordPress. Learn more
- Comment Form Optin: Subscribe users/visitors to your email list after they submit the comment form. Learn more
If you like this plugin, then consider checking out our other products:
- ProfilePress – The best custom registration, login, front-end profile and user management plugin in the market.
این افزونه 1 بلوک ارائه میدهد.
Installing MailOptin is just like any other WordPress plugin.
Navigate to your WordPress “Plugins” page, inside of your WordPress dashboard, and follow these instructions:
- In the search field, enter MailOptin. Click “Search Plugins”, or hit Enter.
- Select MailOptin and click either “Details” or “Install Now”.
- Once installed, click “Activate”.
Who should use MailOptin?
MailOptin is perfect for business owners, bloggers, designers, developers, photographers, etc.
Do I need to have coding skills to use MailOptin?
No. You can create and manage optin forms and newsletters without coding knowledge (Intuitive form & email template builder).
I’d like access to all features. How can I get them?
You can get access to more features and support by upgrading to our Premium version. Purchasing a Premium license lets you access the full version of MailOptin, automatic updates, and faster support.
Is MailOptin translation ready?
Yes, MailOptin has complete translation and localization support. All .mo and .po translation files should go into the languages folder at the plugin’s base.
توسعه دهندگان و همکاران
“Popup, Optin Form & Email Newsletters for Mailchimp, HubSpot, AWeber – MailOptin” نرم افزار متن باز است. افراد زیر در این افزونه مشارکت کردهاند.مشارکت کنندگان
“Popup, Optin Form & Email Newsletters for Mailchimp, HubSpot, AWeber – MailOptin” به 2 زبان ترجمه شده است. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
علاقه مند به توسعه هستید؟
- Pro: Easy Digital Downloads integration.
- Pro: Cookie Optin Targeting support.
- Added capability and nonce check to optin cache clearing.
- Fixed: Implicit conversion from float 1.0E+20 to int loses precision.
- Added filter to campaign error email address.
- Pro feature: Added Comment Form Optin.
- Pro feature: Added User Registration Optin.
- Pro feature: Added MemberPress email campaign.
- Fixed PHP notice caused by WP_User_Query being called with an argument that is deprecated.
- Added Japan Zoho DC support.
- Fixed NewsMan email campaign bug with encoding.
- Pro feature: Added MemberPress integration.
- Fixed bug where not all Zoho lists were retrieved.
- Fixed bug with Newsman optin not working.
- Added better error reporting for wp_mail deliveries.
- Removed unused cron job.
See the changelog file for complete change log information.