Create newsletter signup forms for Mailster with the block editor.
Read the documentation
This is a BETA feature and requires a dedicate plugin. Some features are subject to change before the stable release. Please submit your feedback on Github
- updated blocks to API version 3
- better caching for frontend queries
- added new form pattern
- RC 2!
- fixed: editor problems on WordPress 6.3 with iframed editor
- improved: inline style mechanism
- improved: honey pot mechanism
- fixed: form submission works again by using return key
- fixed: error when localStorage is not avialable
- improved: inline style mechanism
- RC 1: We’ll soon merge this into the core plugin!
- change: changed the post type from
- improved: performance in the editor by preventing unnecessary re-renders
- new: 2 patterns added
- improved: updated existing patterns
- added: support for textareas from custom fields
- change: move styling options to styling section in the inspector if feasible
- improved: inline styles are now also updated if form is used on other pages
- improved: forms can now get submitted if no submit button is present
- improved: removed some CSS effects for accessibility
- fixed: invalid method in shortcode callback
- new: 6 new form patterns
- new: option for fullscreen background image
- new: support for Elementor with a dedicate widget
- fixed: user choice of lists were disabled if switching from code view back to editor view
- improved storing of block attributes
- new: newsletter homepage block (https://kb.mailster.co/convert-your-newsletter-homepage/)
- fixed: proper removing of GDPR block
- change: endpoint for form submission
- improved: renamed internal methods
- reverted: form name is now back in the options panel
- preparations for Mailster 4.0
- improved: rendering of compontents
- improved: css for latest WordPress version
- improved: frontend script to make it more relyable
- improved: frontend storage selector now working if localStorage is not available
- improved: Form and Input styles panel is now collapsable again
- improved: auto block recovery now works with nested blocks
- fixed: CSS and Events code editor now working correctly
- change: Form name is now a dedicate section and not collapsable
- update: display Mailster admin header with Mailster 3.3.3
- new filter
mailster_block_form_field_errorsfor third parties
mailster_block_formfilter containing form html
- new ‘load’ trigger on forms
- fixed: check referrer to prevent errors if it’s not defined
- fixed: display issue of cover block in forms with WP 6.1 and Gutenberg 14.2+
- fixed: message block are not added correctly with WP 6.1 and Gutenberg 14.2+
- fixed: unable to change the value of the scroll trigger threshold.
- fixed: don’t scroll to bottom of page in preview pane if form has not been saved for the first time.
- fixed: excerpt was empty on archive page if form was used in content.
- improved: accessibility on form submission messages (may require form updates).
- improved: close button accessibility.
- redirection after form submission now delayed for 150ms to complete all remote events.
- updated: referrer is now the current page if no the referrer is from the same origin.
- padding for popups in preview panel is not unset by default.
- updated cool down method (Please update this settings in the Appearance menu)
- using fieldsets for accessibility
- use preventDefault on button click to prevent default behavior
- preview improvements
- tab now iterates through elements for accessibility.
- fixed: close button wasn’t visible on some mobile devices
- new block with a close link to close the popup
- improved accessibility on close buttons
- re-enabled kses filter on HTML output
- fixed: classic editor is shown if classic editor plugin is enabled
- improved: validation of post message in preview modal
- fixed: always load form data even on preview screen
- added option to change to alignment of form fields
- initial release
This Plugin requires Mailster Newsletter Plugin for WordPress
این افزونه 8 بلوک ارائه میدهد.
- Mailster Form Use a Mailster Block Form on your page
- Mailster Homepage
- Lists Field Adds a List block to your Mailster Block Form
- Mailster Form Define the look of your form here.
- Message Field Adds a Message field to your Mailster Block Form
- Close Link A simple link to close the popup
- GDPR Field Adds a Checkbox to your Mailster Block form for GDPR compliance
- Mailster Homepage Section Use this block to add content to certain sections only.
- Upload the entire
mailster-block-formsfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to Newsletter => Block Forms
- Click on “add New” to create a new form.
Can I use this as a stand alone plugin?
No, Mailster 3.2.0 or above is required to use this plugin. Get it here.
توسعه دهندگان و همکاران
“Mailster Block Forms” نرم افزار متن باز است. افراد زیر در این افزونه مشارکت کردهاند.مشارکت کنندگان