A Post/Page/Custom Post Type’s rating is the average of all comment ratings. A user can leave a rating when commenting, and change that rating inline after leaving a comment (if logged-in or Cookie’d).
Don’t be afraid to play around and extend the code: drop a
rate.css file in your theme directory and mine won’t even load (by default, Rate stars are transparent with a white border, so you can use
background-color to set your stars’ colors)!
<?php // in this version, you need to insert these functions into your theme for ratings to appear // you don't have to use the_rating(), the comment_rating() will work by itself, but the_rating() will not // for a Post, Page, or Custom Post Type (average of all comment ratings) the_rating(); // for a comment the_comment_rating(); ?>
Read More: http://scottctaylor.wordpress.com/2010/11/30/new-plugin-rate/
توسعه دهندگان و همکاران
“Rate” نرم افزار متن باز است. افراد زیر در این افزونه مشارکت کردهاند.مشارکت کنندگان
علاقه مند به توسعه هستید؟
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Added jQuery as a required script – Whoops!
- Whoops, adds second argument to
rate_calculate($id = 0, $is_comment = false)for internal purposes
the_rating()now excludes ratings from comments that are awaiting moderation.
the_rating($id = 0)will not take an argument of ID. Use it to show a rating anywhere.
- User can leave a rating while commenting now, can still edit rating inline after comment is posted
- I broke the rate.css path, oops!
- Got rid of Divide by Zero warning that PHP was throwing
- Does not count ratings of Zero or non-ratings in the Average Rating displayed by the_rating()
- Added screenshots to the Plugin page at WordPress.org
- Initial release