Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG) are constantly growing in popularity due to their scalability, small size, and responsiveness. They are ideal for illustrations like logos, icons, buttons, and graphs. Animated SVG files make your page unique, interactive, and look crisp on any device.
You can check out our documentation with screenshots on our help page: How to use SVGator Plugin for WordPress
Before starting to use the WordPress plug-in, you will have to sign up for the SVGator app. After creating an account, you can import your SVG files and start working on them to turn your static designs into dynamic and interactive animations.
When you are done with the animation, you can fully benefit from the plugin. There is no need to export or convert your work, just follow these simple steps:
1. Find and install the SVGator plugin
2. Activate the plugin
3. Log in to load your projects from SVGator and authorize the app
4. Select an animation project from your SVGator library and add it to the media library
5. Add an animated SVG block to your post or page by clicking the SVGator icon on the
new block tool.
6. Select the animated SVG from the media library and scale it to any size without losing quality
7. Alternatively, you can import your SVGs directly on the media library box, under “Import from SVGator” tab
You can also use the animations inside widgets by simply adding the
SVGator widget to your sidebars or footers.
Note: When you import your animation to the page, you may find it in a tag in the editor, but you don’t have to worry about this. Although theoretically, this would mean that the animation might not work the same as in SVGator, (especially if it’s an interactive SVG), in preview mode you will already find it inline and it will work perfectly.
By authorizing the plugin you acknowledge that WordPress will have access to your SVGator library and is enabled to list and export the animations created in your account.
You can remove the plugin at any time by clicking on SVGator’s Account settings under your name, then choosing the 3rd Party Apps tab and deleting the plugin. If you would like to add it back, you will have to follow the steps presented above.
We are always open to your feedback, questions, and suggestions. Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope you find this plugin useful. Please take a moment to rate it here.
This plugin is relying on SVGator.com as a 3rd party service.
All SVGs loaded using this plugin will be done via API requests to SVGator.com.
Service URL: [https://www.svgator.com/]
Service API: [https://github.com/SVGator/SDK/]
Terms of service: [https://www.svgator.com/terms-of-service]
این افزونه 1 بلوک ارائه میدهد.
Detailed instructions about SVGator’s WordPress plugin usage can be found in our Help center: How to use SVGator Plugin for WordPress
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working, from the first step to the last one.
- Download and unpack the archive (svgator.zip)
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
II. Basic setup
To connect your account with wordpress, you will have to allow access to your projects for your wordpress installation.
- Go to the SVGator plugin’s settings page
- Press the Log in button
- Authenticate into SVGator (if you are not authenticated yet)
- Allow the app to access your projects
- Go to the SVGator plugin’s settings page
- Pick a project and click “Import to media”
- Go to your post’s edit page & use the SVG from your media library
توسعه دهندگان و همکاران
“SVGator – Add Animated SVG Easily” نرم افزار متن باز است. افراد زیر در این افزونه مشارکت کردهاند.مشارکت کنندگان
“SVGator – Add Animated SVG Easily” به 1 زبان ترجمه شده است. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
ترجمه “SVGator – Add Animated SVG Easily” به زبان شما.
علاقه مند به توسعه هستید؟
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- SVGs over 1M+ failed to load inline; moved into object tag
- functionality retested for version 6.2.1
- Error handling updated
- SVGator SDK updated
- Platform forced for web
- Background Color support for exported SVGs
- Improved error message handling
- Export counter added to the UI
- Fixing a compatibility issue with Elementor WP plugin
- Custom Media Library for animated SVGs added
- Ability to add animated SVGs as widgets
- Plugin compatibility: Elementor
- Ability to add a project directly to a post via block editor
- Bugs reported by users fixed
- Conflict with other SVGs resolved
- Disambiguation between Login & Connect resolved by renaming Connect & Disconnect buttons
- Project ID added to SVG attribute
- Post preview fixed for some SVG types
- ES5 compatibility fixes (Older Safari browser support)
- Initial public release.